Dirty Secrets-14

NOT EDITED

James....

I was sitting in the room watching tv when Leah walked in my room with a towel wrapped around her hair sponge bob boxers and a spaghetti strapped shirt on.

"How was your shower"

"It was good"

"You feel any better????"

"Yea a little" I can tell she was lying cuz I can see the hurt in her face and her eyes started to water up.

"Look baby it's gone be ok we don't have to talk about it right now and your welcome to stay here as long as you want I'm here for you now"

"It just my aunt didn't believe me she treated me like a random girl on the street even though what I did was wrong she was bout to put me out before she found out the whole situation anyways"

"What situation what happen"

"I really don't think right now is the right time to tell you I don't want u to think different of me"

"There is nothing you can say to make me feel different from you"

"Ok well let me start from the beginng...."

Flash back

Leah.....

"You lying lil bitch" she cocked her hand back and slapped me.

"Oh hell naw" I spazed out and began fighting my aunt like a bitch on the street she gone treat me like that then I'm gone fight like one.

I grabbed her by the hair and swung her to the wall and began swinging left and right. I was so mad if she was hitting me I didn't feel shit. I was on top of her swinging when I felt a strong tug at my hair.

Wayne yanked me off my aunt by my hair. I grabbed the nearest thing I can find which was a snow globe and swung on Wayne it hit him right up side his head. he grabbed me by the neck nd pin me against the wall. I couldn't breath everything started to get faint I took the last lil bit of strength I had and knee the soft tissue between his legs with my hard ass knee.

He instantly let my neck go grabbed his penis and was curled up into the feral position. I began to try to catch my breath for a few seconds when my aunt ran full speed back up on me she was on top of me but that ain't stop me from still swinging on her ass while she was on top of me. I realized they wasn't gone stop trying to jump me so I flipped her off me hit her twice grabbed my half packed bag and my keys off the night stand and took off running out the door. you can call me a bitch if u want to but I knew for a fact I wasn't gone beat two people ass by my self especially one of them being a man. I was walking for almost an hour crying when I realized I didn't have no where to go. I grabbed my phone and called the only person i could think of James.

When I called him and told him I needed him he didn't ask nothing he just asked where I was at and stay put cause he was on the way. sure enough 10 mins later he was there pulling up on his car.

To be continue....

So what do y'all think??

If you want to know what happens when Leah tell James the truth I'm gone need at least 10 comment, votes, and or followers