Dirty Secrets-24

Kayla.....

We'll let me give u a run down about what's been going on with me I found out all about the girl that's suppose to be pregnant by Wayne he don't know I know but he continues to lie to me she came by one day nd told it all.

I been going to church so I put all my problems in god hand I been working on leaving Wayne but he don't know that either. I also realize in church that I have to forgive my niece but don't really know how to go about it she probably hate me right now.

I was sitting down watching tv when Wayne came in trying to kiss me on the neck. when his phone started to go off back to back he finally stop and looked at his phone. he walked out the house and returned after 5 minutes.

"Bae it's work I got to go don't stay up I might be working real late"

"You don't have to lie Wayne" I was getting fed up

"Kay don't start because I'm really not in the mood nd I got more thing on mind"

"I bet you do u lying ass dog how bout when u leave don't come back stay with ur bby mama" I guessing I caught him off guard with what I said

"What the fuck u just say" he started to walk up in my face so I lift off the couch and met him the rest of the way.

"I know about the bby Wayne I knew the whole time how bout u just go nd be with her nd leave me alone cause to be honest I don't want you know more u made me get into with my family nd made me turn my back on my only niece I been there her whole life and I took ur back instead of hers"

"First thing first I didn't make u do shit u did that on ur own cause u are easy and desperate and secondly don't flatter urself I been over u when I was balls deep in ur beautiful niece and with that said I'm out because I don't have time I have a bby to get to something ur old ass couldn't produce" before I could reply he walked out the door and slammed it behind him.

I was sitting on the couch stun when my phone begin to ring. it was my sister I grabbed the phone and awnse it.

"Hello"

"Look Kay I know I'm the last person u want to hear from but Leah got into a bad accident nd I really need u to try to go up there for me" I damn near dropped the phone when I heard that

"Look whatever happen in the past is the past nd I'm sorry everything went like that ur my sister and that's my niece but forget all that what hospital is she in"

She gave me the address I hung up the phone threw on my shoes and immediately went to the hospital.

I got there in 30 minutes and seen James in the waiting room he looked shock to see me

I walked up to the front desk and try to get information on Leah the secretary told me she was in surgery and I would have to wait befor they let me back there that's all the information she had on her

"James what happen"

"It's my fault she found out about me and Racheal she came up here and seen me holding the baby. she left here hurt and she ran a red light and now she is in there fighting for her life"

"Wait hold on did you say racheal"

"Yeah"

"Is she a dark skin girl with long hair"

"Yeah how do u know her"

"She is suppose to be pregnant by James"

"What she didn't tell me all that"

"I bet she didn't what room is she in I'm bout to put a end to this lil girl terror"

James led the way as I follow behind him. I'm bout to settle this once and for all and get Wayne the fuck out my house........

Sorry so short and sorry for all mistakes. don't forget to comment vote and follow hope u guys enjoy trying to wrap this up and start a sequel by popular demand so hope u guys are excited.