Dirty Secrets-21

Sorry for any mistakes I wrote this chapter fast just to give an update but remember to comment vote and follow well here we go!!!!

6 MONTHS LATER.....

LEAH......

I was sitting in the living room watching love and basketball with James some how it became our couple movie. He got off the couch and told me he just got a text from his momma nd said he had to go.

"Really James u been doing this darting thing alot"

"I'm sorry bae I got to go I promise I will talk to yu later about it"

"I don't want to tlk bye James"

I stormed up stairs while James left out the door. Idk what the hell is going on but he has been real sneaky lately he even had the nerves to put a lock on his phone so I know something is up. whatever it is gone come out cuz what's done in the dark always come to the light.

James....

I was sitting on the couch with my bby girl Leah watching love and basketball when I got a txt from Racheal saying she was in labor I jumped off the couch and immediately left the house it was too soon for her to be having the baby she is only 7 months. so many things ran thru my head as I drove to the hospital. I still haven't told Leah about the baby every time I try I just can't go thru with it. I still don't know the sex cause Racheal wanted it to be a surprise.

I pulled up to the labor and delivery side of the hospital and darted to the front desk of the hospital I gave them her full name and they told me what room number she was in. when I arrived to her room Racheal look like she was in pain nd her mother was sitting in the chair in the corner. Her heart rate started going up higher and higher when a alarm started going off alerting the doctors.

They all began to rush in shooting her with needles and checking the baby with a ultra sound kit to make sure the baby was ok.

"Ok she looks like she is coming down but she needs to relax I will come back with a epidural I know mommy said she want to do this natural but I feel it will be safer because if she keep panicking she could harm the baby"

Befor her mother could respond I did

"Do whatever u have to do to make sure my baby is ok"

"Ok sir"

The doctor left out and returned 5 mins later with the epidural. they instructed her sit up and stay still as they gave her the shot in her back. she did as she was told. 10 minutes after the shot she began to relax.

"You good Racheal"

"Yea I feel way better now"

"That's good just relax"

"Can I use ur phone my phone died nd I wanted to play candy crush for a lil bit"

"Yea it's still on the same level u left on" I unlocked the phone and handed it to her

"You still got the app u don't even like playing the game"

"Yea I just never got around to deleting it"

"So have u told ur girlfriend bout the baby"

"No"

"Why not james"

"Cause I'm not sure it's mines"

"What the fuck u mean by that just a second ago this baby was ur u came to every doctor appointment ultra sound what you trying to say"

"I'm here because there is a possibility that child is mines nd I don't want nobody saying I wasn't there"

"So u drove all they way to Darnell hospital and lie to your gf for the pass 6months just to be there for a child u don't think is yours"

"Can we not do this right now I don't want u to stress and harm the baby"

"Why would u care u don't think it's yours anyways"

"Really Racheal in here so that should tell u alot"

The nurse can back into the room to check Racheal she put her hand under the bottom of her cover.

"Ok ur 9cm dilated and I see ur water hasn't broke so I'm going to break it for u"

She grabbed this long yellow stick with a hook at the end and put it up her

"That's not good ur fluid are yellow I think we r going to have to perform a emergency c section I'm bout to go get the doctor"

She exited the room nd came back with a doc immediately they rush me to the bathroom to put on a safety suit.

Leah...

I was upset and furious when I got a phone call from James I was going to ignore him but something told me to pick up the phone.

"What?"

I heard a girl voice and it sound like James in the background I then realize he accidentally dialed me so I began to listen

"You still got the app u don't even like playing the game"

"Yea I just never got around to deleting it"

"So have u told ur girlfriend bout the baby"

"No"

"Why not james"

"Cause I'm not sure it's mines"

"What the fuck u mean by that just a second ago this baby was ur u came to every doctor appointment ultra sound what you trying to say"

"I'm here because there is a possibility that child is mines nd I don't want nobody saying I wasn't there"

"So u drove all they way to Darnell hospital and lie to your gf for the pass 6months just to be there for a child u don't think is yours"

I was so furious i had tears in my eyes I hung up the phone threw on some sweats a pair of sneakers and GPS Darnell hospital. it was 30 minutes away so i grabbed my Keys and headed that way. if he thought he was gone play me then he thought wrong.

To be continue.......

HERE IS UPDATE FOR ALL MY LOYAL READERS VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY IT LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK PUT ALOT OF WRK IN THIS CHAPTER HAD TO DELETE AND REWRITE ALOT OF THINGS JUST HOPING YALL REALLY ENJOY IT!!!!!!😍😍😍😍