Dirty Secrets-15

NOT EDITED

James....

"Leah just tell me what happen"

"I ummm I I slept with Wayne""

I couldn't believe my ears. I was in total shock and I guess my expression said it all.

"I know u probably hate me now and think I'm disgusting but I honestly regret it"

"So what your aunt caught y'all and put y'all both out"

"No Wayne was mad that I didn't want to sneak around with him no more and I choose u over him so he went back and told my aunts some lies"

"What kind of lies"

"That I was having sex in her house with other guys which I wasn't. he told her either I go or he goes and she choose him over me"

"So do she know y'all slept together"

"I told her everything and that's why he wanted me out the house but she called me a lying bitch slapped me and we started fighting" tears was falling out her eyes left to right.

"And then Wayne jumped in and choked me.."

Before she could finish I cut in

"He put his hands on you"

"Yea they were trying to jump me I swear I didn't mean to go that far I feel guilty for everything that happen but she didn't believe nothing I said I got the message to prove I was trying to stop everything"

She grabbed her phone went to her messages and showed me all the messages her and Wayne were having. At first when she said that I'm not gone lie I was looking at her different but once she show me the messages I could tell she was trying to change and she actually did want to be with me.

"I know I disgust u shit I disgust myself when I think back on the things I did and I don't blame u if u hate me and don't want anything to do with me"

"Listen to me Leah I believe u made a mistake and u was trying to fix it ur human we all fuck up and I don't hate u I'm falling for you but you need to send them messages to your aunt she is gone be mad but she will learn to forgive u"

I reached over and began to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"It's gone be ok baby girl I said it before and I will say it again I'm here for you"

She leaned in and kissed me with so much passion. I pulled her into my laps and let are tougnes twirl around in each other mouths. I flipped her over so I was on top. I kissed her all the way down her body to her second pair of lips. I was about to feast when she jumped up and flipped me over so she was on top.

"No it's my turn"

She untied my Jordan basketball shorts and pulled my boxer plus the shorts down at the same time. She began to trail the tip of my penis with her tongue. I swear that shit felt amazing she then put my whole penis in the wetness of her mouth and began bobbing up and down like she was bobbing for apples. I grabbed a handful of her hair as she sucked and licked my penis she had me going crazy when all of sudden ahhhhhhhhh. she swallow all of it with out missing a drop. She climbed on top of me and inserted my penis in side of her. I swear it felt like I was fucking a virgin her pussy was so tight.

She began bouncing up and down on and twirling in circles I got to give it to shawty she had mad skills. I flipped her over so I was on top and began going deep in her she began clawing my back and arching hers but that just added more fuel to my thrust. Her moans was so fucking sexy she began screaming she was bout to come and we both came together.

After having amazing sex we laid down and cuddle.

"Oh yea tomorrow I need you to go with me to get all my things from my aunt house I just need u there so they don't try to jump me again"

"I will we can go tomorrow"

"Thanks bae"

TO BE CONTINUE......

SO WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER????

DO YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR HER TO HO BACK AND GET HER THINGS???

WELL REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!