Dirty Secrets-2

I grabbed a handful of the bed as Wayne continue to eat between my legs. I began to grind against his face as I moaned loud and uncontrollable. My legs began to shake as I came all over his face. I looked down and watch as he licked up all my cum.

He lifted up and kiss me on the lips. he look me in the eyes and ask me was I ready as he slowly inserted his 12 inches all in side me. I gasped when he started to stroke in and out of me. as his tempo grew the louder my moans were. He then flipped me over and began fucking my back out. He kept whispering in my ears he wanted me. As he continue to pound me he began to shake and yelled out he was about to come and so was I soon as we reach climax......

"When u said it was over it shot right thru my heart why u let dese hoes tear what we had right apart oh I was so mad I should have seen this coming right from the start u should beware beware beware of a woman with a broken heart"

Fuck!! My phone woke me out my damn sleep. I swear that dream felt real as hell I ignored the phone call got out the bed and hoped in the shower. after I shower I threw on some shorts and a shirt and headed down stairs to the kitchen. I bumped right into Wayne I said good morning but he ignored me and kept walking I grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and my head phones and left to do my morning run.

I was running for about 30 mins befor I decided to head back home. while I was running I ran right into somebody and hit the floor.

"I'm sorry sweety" the person said to me when I looked up and saw the guy he was so fine. he was about 5'8 he had gorgeous brown eyes and he had the cutest dimples.

"That's ok"

"So u new to nieghborhood"

"Yea what made u say that"

"Cause I can tell u not from around here"

"Yea I just moved in with my aunt down the street from here"

"Well my name is James can I get your name"

"Leah"

"Ok Leah it was nice meeting u but aye can I see you phone"

I gave him my phone confused and watch as he push the number in and saved the number under his name.

"Hit me up Leah"

"I will"

When I walked away he flash me his perfect smile I almost melted. I started to walk back towards the house he was fine but Wayne kept floating in my head I want him but he acting stupid I just got to wait to the perfect time to make my move again and I always get what I want trust me.