Dirty Secrets-11

SORRY I HAVENT EDIT THE STORY YET BUT ENJOY

Leah....

I was sitting in front of the school waiting on James when I got a text from aunt Kay saying when I come home we need to talk. I didn't think much of it so I said ok. Just when I finished that bitch from earlier was walking up to me.

"So what are you to james???" she said with attitude

"I believe that ain't nun of your fucking business"

"Well what ever y'all think it is I'm letting u know now James is mines he always has and always will be"

"Girl plz obviously u one of those bitches that just don't kno when a relationship is over but let me break it down to you he is mines"

"BITCH....." befor she could finish what she had to say I was all over that ass hitting her left and right. I swung her to the floor by her hair and began pounding her ass. before I knew it I had a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me off her. I kicked her in the face when they pulled me off her

"I told you bitch u had one mo time to call me out my name didn't I" I try to run back up on her but before I knew it the same pair of arms grabbed me again.

I turned around to see who it was and it was James.

"Damn lil mama calm down" he shoved me in the car and told me to drive off before anybody came. I did what I was told and drove off.

James......

I was on my way out the school when I seen a crowed of people in a circle I pushed thru to see what was going on and I seen Leah on top of Racheal beating the hell out of her. I grabbed her by the waist to get her off her and then she kicked shorty in the face. she attempted to run back up on her but I stopped her befor she could and shoved her in the car.

I went back to go check on Racheal and her face was fucked. she had split on the corner of her lip, her eye was swollen and it was starting to turn purple and she had the this big ass knot on her head. Leah really did a number on her I picked her up off the ground.

"You okay"

"You tell that bitch this ain't over"

She snatched her arm away from me and took off walking in another direction. I don't know what she met by it but whatever if I was her I wouldn't even want to look Leah way after the ass whoopin she got.

Leah....

I got to the house and Wayne was sitting on the couch with a sneaky smile on his face.

"What the fuck yu grinning for"

He giggled "you will see your aunt want to talk to you"

I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to my aunt Kay room. I had a long day and I was exhausted so I didn't want to go there with Wayne not tonight. I knocked on her door.

"Come in" my aunt Kay was laying on the bed watching tv

"You wanted to talk to me aunt kay"

"Yea closed the door cuz Leah u must have lost your god damn mind........"

TO BE CONTINUE.......

LET ME SEE IF I CAN GET 5 MORE VOTES 5 COMMENTS OR 5 FOLLOWERS