Dirty Secrets-19

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I DIDNT GO OVER THE CHAPTER YET BUT HERE IS YOUR UPDATE PLEASE ENJOY!!!

Wayne...

I was laying in bed with Rachael rubbing my hand across a scar on her face.

"So how did u even get this scar???"

"I got in a fight with this girl name leah"

"Leah who???" she caught me off gaurs with her response

"I don't know her whole name but she is dating my ex James and she saw me as a threat so we fought"

"Dat bitch sounds crazy" I didn't want her to know I that I knew her

"Very"

"So u think u a scraper now" I said playfully putting up my dukes

"Pretty much yu want some of this" she said getting in her stands I immediately bust out laughing

"Naw naw lil mama u too much for me" I got off the bed nd begin getting dress

"That's what I thought" she began to do the same.

"We'll I got to get back home I text u bby girl"

"Ok baby"

I reached in my pocket and retrieved my keys nd headed out the door. I looked at my phone nd saw I had 19 missed calls from kayla. I got in the car and headed toward home. When i arrived home Kayla was sitting in the living room watching tv.

"so you really gone just ignore me"

"I dont have to awnser shit i left because i didnt want to be bother"

"man what the fuck ever you full of shit Wayne"

"Kayla im warning you leave me the fuck along and drop it"

"drop what first u fuck my niece and now aint no telling who u fucking now mr. i dont want to be bother"

"bitch i told you to leave alone" i raised my hand and smack her so hard i try to turn her head around.

"you just dont know how to shut the fuck up do you huh???" o grabbed me keys and was about to head out the door again

"no baby im sorry please dont leave i didnt mean to'

"man gone kayla"

"no please i promise im sorry" she dropped down low and began to unbotton my pants she grabeed my penis and put it all in her mouth. she began slow bobbing my shit and slurping all over my dick. ummm that shit felt so good after 5 min of slow sucking she began to pick up her tempo. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and released all my babys in her mouth. after she was done i button back up my pants.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Uh huh I guess"

I grabbed my phone and seen I had a txt from Rachael.

Racheal: HEY BABY

Me: HEY

Racheal: WYD

me: NUN JUST GOT DONE TALKING TO MY GIRL

Racheal: UGHHH HERE U GO AGAIN

Me: BABY DONT GET MAD U KNOW IM LEAVING HER SOON FOR U JUST GOT SOME STUFF I NEED TO DO BEFOR I LEAVE

Racheal: YEA YEA I HERE U BUT DERE IS SOMETHING I WANTED TO TELL U EARLIER

Me: OK WHAT IS IT BBY GIRL

Racheal: IM PREGNANT!!!!! (pic of pee stick attach)....

DUN DUN DUNNN....

SO THANKS TO ALL THE READS AND VOTE AND FOLLOWERS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ALSO NEXT UPDATE IM DOING THE SPOT LIGHT/SHOUT OUT TO TWO MORE AMAZING READERS IF YOU WANT TO SEE UR NAME REMEMBER TO FOLLOW VOTE AND COMMENT IF I ALREADY GAVE U A SHOUT OUT REMEMBER U STILL CAN GET A SHOT OUT THANKS AGAIN AND PLZ CONTINUE TO ENJOY MY STORY!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!