Dirty Secrets-6

I was sleeping in until my aunt Kay came in the room.

"Get ur butt up leah"

"Uhhhh I don't wanna aunt Kay"

"Well I will just call ur momma and tell her u don't want ur presnt"

I hopped out the bed quick as hell and start jumping up and down like a 6 year old girl.

"Omg what is it aunty kay"

Everytime my mother deploys she send me the best gifts. I think it's to make up for not being there but I understand the reason she has to leave.

My aunt walked behind me and covered my eyes and grabbed my hand. she guided and directed me all the way to my present when she snatched of my blind fold there was nothing.

"Really auny kay"

"Hold on sweety look again" she pointed to the street

And there it was a 2013 purple and black avenger with my name painted in cursive on the side in a glitter black. James was in the driver seat and he pulled up to the curb.

"Ahhhhh omg is that mine"

"Yes sweety" she bust out laughing and snap a picture of me.

"Your mother is going to love this pic"

"Not as much as she gone love this video" Wayne said as he came from behind me.

"If I wasn't so happy to get me first car I would be mad at yall"

"I'm glad u like it I had to go get James cause I didn't know what you kids like now a days and your momma wasn't no help"

"Thank you"

James handed me the keys and we jumped in the car. we drove for about an hour until I decided to go back towards the house. We got out the car and stood in the front of the house.

"How bout u let me take u on a first date"

"Take me where james"

"It's a surprise"

"I will love that"

"Ok I will be back at 7 to pick u up"

"7 it is"

James grabbed me by the waist and began tougning me. I began to get these butterflies in my stomach.

After the kiss I went in the house and bumped right into Wayne.

"How long u gone keep leading him on"

"I'm not leading him on im just putting what I did behind me and where is my aunt kay"

"She gone and quit pretending Leah I know u want me" he reached nd rubbed his hands through my virgin Malaysian hair. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"You had your chance u blew it"

It seemed like everything was moving in slow motion my heart was beating fast as he try to lean in and kiss me. I thought if I should go through with it but I just pushed him in the chest and walked away.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I made the right decision. I swear Wayne gets on my fucking nerves cause he got me confused and lord knows I don't want to hurt James. why didn't Wayne just give in when I was trying to get with him. Man I don't know what to do Wayne or James I wish I had a sign to tell me which way to go. Well I got time to think about it just hope I don't make the wrong decision.