Forty nine

Valerie P.O.V.

"Fuck babe." Carter blinked back utter surprise as he entered the room. "You're trying to kill me here." He groaned lowly, running his eyes down my body.

Yes. Just the reaction I wanted.

I sat perched on his bed in the lingerie, elongating my body in a pair of heels. I licked my lips as I uncrossed my legs to stand up before him. His chest heaved deeply, eyes locking onto me. I swayed my hips as I took two steps forward, placing a hand on his chest.

"Hi." I whispered flirtatiously.

"Val..." he said eyes clouding over with lust. "You look crazy beautiful," he murmured, running his fingertips down my side, tracing over the slopes of my body.

I revelled in the touch as I curled myself up to him. "Do you like it?" I murmured huskily under his ear placing a kiss on the curve of his neck.

"Mm I'd like to peel it off you that's for sure." He nibbled the tip of my ear lobe, sliding his hands down from my waist to squeeze my ass.

I chuckled lightly as he continued to trail a line of kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes and let the feeling consume me. He stepped forward, causing me to retract my steps. The back of my knees hit the bed as he fell on top of me.

Carter lifted his head and met my gaze softly.
"Thankyou for my surprise, princess. No one has done something like that for me before, I can't wait to read them all."

"I'm so happy that you like it." I rubbed my thumb over his jaw tenderly.

❗️

He rolled over on his side before slowly caressing the sheer lace material, tracing his fingertips over the curve of my breast. I held my breath as I watched his hand dip down the plunge.

"You're so damn beautiful."

"I'm all yours." I rolled over on top of him.

I lowered my lips to his, slipping my tongue into his mouth as I kissed him sensually. He groaned in pleasure, gripping onto my hips. I began to grind against him, rubbing myself to his hardening member. I peppered kisses along his jaw and neck before stripping off his t-shirt. A bolt of white hot pleasure shot through me as he tilted his hips upwards. His hands explored my body frantically, not sure where exactly to put them.

He quickly flipped us over as he made his way down my body, kissing the exposed flesh wherever he could. The temperature between us was quickly rising and reaching the ultimate boiling point. I helped him remove the straps of the teddy off my arms, before he slid it down to my waist, letting my breasts spill out. He swirled his tongue over the erect nipple as I threw my head back.

"Oh, that feels so good." I moaned softly. "What are you going to do to me, baby?"

"First, I'm going to fuck you so good, Valerie, because you look so damn good right now." He growled against my skin as he continued to palm my ample chest. "Then I'm going to make love to you over and over baby girl."

At the sounds of those words, the moisture building in between my legs began to drip, dampening the small bit of lace covering my sex. He cupped the mound and stroked his fingers across the fabric, spreading a soft tingle throughout the area. He sucked my lower lip in between his teeth as we continued to fiercely kiss each other.

He pulled the lingerie all the way down off my body before sliding his tongue down to my wet, aching core.

"Mmm," I murmured as the sensation spread through my body. I curled my fingers into his wavy strands, locking onto his head of hair firmly, as his mouth worked wonders downstairs. He slid a digit into me, and another curling it upwards as his tongue traced circles against my clit. A few more twists and turns of his tongue and mouth and I was gone.