Forty six

Valerie P.O.V.

His hands found their way to the small of my back, softly caressing up and down my spine. I welcomed the touch almost too eagerly. I pulled back from our hug as we got lost into each other's eyes.

If you asked me what my favorite physical part of him was, it would have to be his unique eyes. They were hazel, but leant towards a more golden shade with small streaks of green and light brown, and a dark rim around the edges. They were always so warm and captivating, unlike the stark coolness of my cloudy blue-grey ones.

His eyes flickered down towards my lips and back up again to meet my gaze. I licked my lips subconsciously as I anticipated what was to come next. He carefully leant forward, giving me enough opportunity to back out if I wanted to. I closed my eyes and the gap remaining between us.

A thousand stars came alight in the sky as our lips touched.

Two weeks.

That was almost the same amount of time we were intimate for, until we had stopped due to obvious circumstances. I think Carter felt this too, because he almost immediately pressed harder into my lips and pulled me closer to him. I was intoxicated by the feeling and the strong urge that pulsed through me. I pushed forward, filling the hunger as I crawled over the top of him, whilst he slowly leaned back onto the couch.

❗️

He grabbed onto my hips, squeezing at the sides before running a hand under my top.

"I missed you," I murmured in between kisses on his neck.

"I missed you too baby," he said huskily, flipping us over so I was pinned underneath him. I slid my hands underneath his t shirt as I traced over the fine contours of his body.

"How much?" I whispered longingly.

"God," he murmured placing a kiss on my shoulder, tracing it along my collarbone and down to the tops of my cleavage. "So fucking much." His lips found mine once again as we kissed each other senselessly.

Weeks of repressed feelings came pouring out as we clawed at every single part of one another, fuelling the need that had been starved as of late. His shirt came flying off within seconds, followed quickly by mine.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as his hand peeled back my bra and rubbed the mounds, igniting an aching frenzy down to my centre. He swiftly picked me up from the couch and slammed me down on the dining table.

"I feel like doing a bit of defiling, how about you?" He whispered seductively. Like I could say no to that handsome devilish face.

"I have sanitiser." I bit my lip in response.

That was all he needed. He removed his pants as I wiggled mine off, before he ripped off my underwear.

"How much have you missed me?" He murmured placing two fingers against my core, spreading the pooling moisture.

"Oh Carter," I gasped at the pleasure.

He smirked, pleased with what he found between my legs. He shed himself free of his boxer briefs as I swallowed breathlessly at the sight of him. I flickered my gaze from his member to his eyes, watching them darken drastically. He pulled one of my legs up to rest against his shoulder as he traced a kiss along my calf.

He grabbed his cock and manoeuvred it to my core, dragging the head up and down the folds teasingly. I was absolutely quaking with desire.

With an unexpected push, he entered me. I almost lost it then and there.