Thirty

Carter P.O.V.

There were no words to describe the night I just had with Valerie. It was every bit worth the wait. Everything about her was so devastatingly beautiful; how vulnerable she was in my arms, the way she felt underneath my touch, the magic in her eyes as we became one. Nothing could ever compare to her, I've been completely struck by her. There was nothing sweeter than her taste, the way she pleaded for me and confessed her desire, and the way my name escaped her lips as she came undone. I was hopelessly, and utterly down on my knees for this girl, and I'm not mad about it. I would take anything she was willing to give me, and she had given so much of herself, I would cherish that for as long as she would let me. It was more than just sex or fucking, it was everything, and it was indescribable.

I can't remember the last time I felt like everything in my life was absolutely perfect. I didn't believe in perfection; all we could be in life, is to try to do the best that we can and be the best that we can. After meeting Valerie however, she blew that belief right out of the water- she was perfect to me. She could have a million flaws, and she would always be perfect to me. She made me so happy even with the most simplest of things, she never asked me for anything other than some of my time, and she understood me perfectly, I feel like our souls were kindred spirits. She was perfect for me, and that's why I had asked her to be my girlfriend. For her to be mine permanently. Officially being able to call her mine and let everyone know that this girl was mine. When we were working on the merch line together, it really hit me how much I wanted her in my life, so I went for it. I didn't want to waste any time, I wanted her to know exactly how I felt about her, because all we have is now.

~

The boys and I were going to head over to Xavier's apartment today so we could film a video with him for his channel. He was getting a ton of messages and comments demanding us to do another one together.

Today, he had planned for us a Q&A with a twist; if you couldn't answer the question, you had to suffer a consequence. I was slightly terrified to see what he had in store for us. Who knows what kind of shit he could think up honestly.

"XACK's BACKKKK," Xavier shouted exuberantly into the camera setup, as we all piled onto the couch with a big grin. XACK was all of us. Xavier, Alec, myself and Kean. Super original...

"Yooo," Alec chucked up a pair of deuces in greeting.

"Today we're gonna be answering questions I've made up alongside the ones you guys asked. They're gonna be juicy, and they're gonna be saucy. If anyone's unable to answer, they'll be punished." Xavier explained dramatically. "Okay boys, you ready to be exposed?" he wiggled his eyebrows mischievously at us.

"Nah I'm a clean slate," Kean smirked, leaning back with his arms on the couch ledge.

"Yeah we'll see about that golden Hollywood boy," Xavier snorted, as we chuckled. "Let's start off easy. How did we all meet and become friends?"

"Well Kean and I are childhood friends," Alec began.

"Then I met Kean at an event a couple years ago, and became friends with Alec also." I added thoughtfully. "And Xavier and I unfortunately have the same manager," I teased with a smirk.

"Whatever," Xavier rolled his eyes. "What he meant to say was I came along and boosted the squad's lit level like a year ago." Xavier finished off haughtily. "MOVING ONNN... what everyone wants to know. Which of us are single?" he narrowed his eyes at all of us.

Kean immediately said no whilst Alec nodded his head to say yes.

"I'm taken." I admitted to the camera.