Twenty six

Valerie P.O.V.

I just finished another shift at Bean Crushers before coming home to lounge around and find a picture to upload from the fourth of July celebrations to my Instagram. I hadn't gotten a chance to on the day and the day after, as I wasn't on my phone at all. After selecting a few of Ell & I, I played with the filter settings a little before uploading it with a cute caption. I scrolled through my feed and liked a ton of pictures from everyone- but was interrupted as a DM from Jess popped up. Swiping across, I opened the message up to read;

@jesslewins

Hey girl! I have a clothing brand collaboration I'm doing and I'd love for you to come style the stuff I've been sent! I loveeee what you dress Ellana in! @sommertamari will be taking the pics & @alexyswang will be the mua. Let me know 😘

@valeriedelwood

Sure I'd love to! Thankyou so much. When & where? 💓

@jesslewins

We're thinking tomorrow?

@valeriedelwood

I've got work til 1pm can we do it after?

@jesslewins

Yeah! I'll let the gals know. Invite Ellana aswell 😊

@valeriedelwood

Yep! 👌🏽 see you guys tomorrow

I hopped off the sofa and made my way into Ell's bedroom. "Hey Ell!" I greeted her cheerfully, jumping on her bed with a bounce.

"Heeyy," her croaky voice responded as she looked up from her laptop.

"Are you okay? You sound a little sick?" I asked her worriedly, taking in her slightly duller appearance and red nose.

"Yeah, just a cold I think from swimming so much on the fourth, plus the wind," she responded with a sniffle.

"Oh, I hope you get better soon," I said with a small frown, grabbing the box of tissues on the nightstand to hand it to her.

She accepted it gratefully before going to blow her nose. "How are you not sick at all?" she asked me curiously, throwing her tissue in the bin beside the bed.

"Umm... Carter and I got in his hot tub when we got home?" I said with a shrug. "Oh and we also had some tea before bed so maybe that's why."

"Huh..." she nodded slowly. "So... was it steamy? And I don't just mean the hot water," she wiggled her eyebrows at me with a smirk.

My face reddened in embarrassment before I scrunched up my face. "Yes, okay there was some action," I blurted quickly.

Ell giggled at my response before putting on a serious face. "Please spill a few deets," she commanded me as she closed her laptop and put it aside.

"Um... we made out a lot, and uh moved into the bedroom. He went down on me... it was really, really good," was all I said as I bit my lip and waited for her outburst. I could feel it coming. Her jaw dropped as she grabbed my hands excitedly and shook them up and down bouncing on the bed, before having to stop and cough. Poor thing.

"Wow Val, sounds kinky," she winked at me. "I'm happy that you are no longer lonely, and... no longer lonely down there," she grinned before bursting out into laughter.