Twenty five

Valerie P.O.V.

"Carter?" I called out after guzzling some fresh water in the kitchen.

"In here," he raised his voice as I made my way into his bedroom. I heard the sound of gushing water as I neared the ensuite to see him preparing the tub.

"You're the best." I leaned up to peck his lips with a grin.

"I know," he smirked.

I stepped back from him and pulled at my bowtie shoulder strap, before undoing the other side, revealing the top of my bikini as it fell loosely. I undid the zipper of my dress and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it, watching as he watched me.

"Coming?" I asked him over my shoulder as I dipped one leg into the steaming hot water. I felt all my muscles ease after the eventful day we had, as I relaxed against the side of the tub. It was so big I'm sure Carter could even stretch his legs out fully in here.

I kept my gaze on him as he pulled his shirt over from behind his head, watching as his body rippled from the movement, before he stepped into the tub and sat opposite me. He turned off the water as it reached just under my shoulders and switched on the bubbles instead.

"This feels so nice," I leaned my head back on the edge, feeling the massage of the jets against my body.

"Yeah, this was a good idea," he murmured as he spread his arm out to lean back on the ledge and closed his eyes. He softly groaned as he turned up the power of the jets, increasing the ferocity of the bubbling water. Ugh it was so sexy to hear whenever he made those kinds of sounds. After a couple more minutes, he turned the bubbling down with a satisfied sigh as I continued to watch him.

Carter sat back up and opened his eyes directly at me before smirking. "You should really stop looking at me like that Valerie."

"Like what?" I said lowly, parting my lips, roaming my eyes all over him and feeling the lust consume me.

"Like that," he looked at me as his golden eyes transformed into a deep oak.

❗️

I drew my legs in and rose up from my position before moving over to his side. I straddled him as he planted his hands on my lower back and kept his eyes on me. I reached out to slide both hands around the back of his head, gripping firmly before bringing my head closer and pressing my lips to his. The electricity came alive between us as he responded, moving his lips against mine. He grabbed onto me tighter with a growl, circling his hands over my back and down to my curves.

We kissed each other intensely, feeling the steam roll off our bodies and the slipperiness of our wet skin. He held onto my neck firmly and pulled me in deeper towards him as our tongues swirled together through short breaths of air. My hands clutched onto his broad shoulder tightly, feeling the muscles tense underneath my fingertips. He rolled his hips into my sensitive area, where I could feel every inch of him. The kiss grew feverish as I softly whimpered and pressed my body down harder to him.

His hands pulled at the string of my bikini around my neck and slid down to my back to undo the rest in one swift motion. He pulled away my top as his hands grabbed onto a breast and massaged it slowly as he continued to kiss me. I softly moaned at the sensation as I ran my hands down to his abs, feeling his body greedily. He broke away from the kiss before he brought his mouth down to my nipple, swirling his tongue around it and sucking on the plump flesh. I tilted my head back and moaned as he moved his mouth expertly to the other swelling breast, nipping the soft peaks lightly with his teeth and sucking on it delicately. He raised his head to mine lustfully as I crashed my lips back into him.

Carter slipped his hands underneath my thighs, and stood up with me in his arms as the water cascaded down from our dripping bodies. We continued to kiss each other thoroughly as he stepped out of the tub, grabbing some towels in one hand before walking over to the dark bedroom. He threw them down on the bed haphazardly before he jumped on top, causing us to collide onto the bed together in one hot, wet mess.

He broke away from the kiss and took a towel, wiping my body down slowly to dry some of the droplets. I watched him propped up on my elbows, as he wiped it down the front of his own chiselled body, before he stripped away from his wet shorts and dried down his boxer briefs. Holy. How can he make that so hot? I swallowed breathlessly as I regarded the bulge down in his pants. He threw away the towel with one arm, before he raked over my partially naked body hungrily. He crawled over the top of me again and kissed me on the lips, his bare body rubbing against my nipples.

"Please," I moaned against him breathlessly, as he moved to leave love bites all over my neck.

Carter obliged willingly as he laid on his side and slid his palm down my body, from my cheek to the curves of my breasts, the dip of my waist and down into my aching core. His fingers slipped under my bikini bottoms, moving them firmly against the wetness and rubbing small circles against the swollen clit. He removed his fingers as I whimpered in protest, before he shifted down my body and pulled off the bottoms quickly. He placed kisses all along my hip bone, rubbing his hand over my core before replacing it with his mouth. His tongue flicked over the bundle of nerves, dipping it back and forth over the folds, eliciting a few soft whimpers from me.

"You fucking taste so good baby," he moaned, wrapping his arms around my thighs to grab onto them firmly. He continued to eat me out, swirling his tongue over my clit with tender pressure, as I felt the exciting heat low in my belly. I moaned, grabbing onto fistfuls of his hair and pushed him down closer to me. He lapped and sucked at the wetness, thrusting his tongue slightly into my entrance as I moved my hips into him.

"Carter, I'm so close," I said breathlessly. I felt the rising sensation build up deep in my core, as my muscles began to clench together.

"Come for me," he hummed against my centre as he consistently licked up and down my pussy, reaching up to rub a nipple with his hands. The overwhelming pleasure was reaching its boiling point as his sweet mouth worked its magic.

He swirled his warm tongue over my clit again, tipping me over the edge as the sensation racked my body. I let go and moaned his name as the orgasm took over, not once stopping with his tongue until I came down. He lifted his head and gave me a devilish smirk before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Happy Fourth of July y'all.

Carter laid down beside my flushed body and pulled me to him as we kissed each other once again. He broke away before softly speaking; "We should probably go take a shower to fully wash off the saltwater."

"O-okay," I stammered looking down at his huge erection. That must be painful, I winced. I don't know if I should do something?

He noticed my gaze as he brushed his thumb over my lip. "When you're ready for me Valerie, I want to go all the way with you. But for now, I'm going to take a cold one, that's for sure," he chuckled. "and besides I had my fill," he licked his lips, initiating a rush of heat to my cheeks, thinking about what we just did. I bit my lip as I nodded at his answer. He wrapped a towel around my naked body and led me to the shower before he left for the guest bathroom.

It took me a bit of time to dry most of my hair before I came out in one of his t-shirts again and my own underwear. Luckily, I remembered to pack a spare set in case I wanted to change into warmer clothes on the yacht. I climbed into bed and slipped my legs under the sheets, letting out a content sigh. Carter came in holding up two cups of tea and a smile on his face as he handed me one before sliding in next to me.

He's everything I've ever dreamed of...

and I wonder if I'm his.