Twenty nine

Valerie P.O.V.

Carter and I woke up in the middle of the night, half in a state of consciousness as we got lost entirely in each other again. I fell into the deepest sleep after that, comfortably resting in the feeling of Carter's warmth and the silken sheets caressing my bare skin until the late hours of the morning.

I stirred awake, as a warm hand gently massaged the top of my head, stroking the strands of hair across my back. I heard the steady beats of his heart thump underneath me, as my head and arm rest above his chest, with my leg half draped across his body. My eyes fluttered open as I tilted my head up to see his exquisite face.

"Good morning beautiful," the deep rumble of his voice spoke, causing a whirlwind of butterflies to erupt in my tummy.

"Good morning," I smiled dreamily at him. "Last night was perfect," I whispered, absentmindedly tracing circles into his arm.

"Mm you're perfect," he nuzzled the top of my head before pulling me into a deep kiss.

Forget morning breath, it was barely there.

We had unlocked something last night; a cacophony of intimate, momentous feelings, and a powerful chemistry that could only be remedied by the complete amalgamation of our physical entities.

I didn't stand a chance.

He didn't stand a chance.

We couldn't resist each other.

❗️

A lazy arm swung across my hips as we laid on our sides, relishing in the feeling of our lips connecting each other to the sources of our addiction. My hands traced his body leisurely, committing every line to my memory, feeling the strength that lay beneath the surface.

Carter pushed away the sheets that lay between us, pulling my body closer as skin met skin. Goosebumps spread like ripples across the expanse of my body as his hands wandered to the round curve of my ass, palming them in his hands, claiming the territory as his. I nipped at his lips playfully, before sucking down on the sweetness of his mouth.

He rolled my body over as I felt the hard, stiffness of his morning wood on my behind. I pressed back into him, grinding and swirling my hips to the smooth flesh as he moaned at the touch. One hand slid down to my front and pressed against the wet folds, eliciting a wave of pleasure through me as he ran his fingers in circles across the sensitive tissue.

"Babe," I pleaded breathlessly.

"We have all day baby," he murmured huskily into my ear, softly fondling the swells of my breasts. He lifted my chin in his hand, to turn my head backwards before pressing our lips together, kissing me slowly and passionately.

He reached for a condom packet and put it on, before lifting one of my legs up in the crook of his arms, and slowly slid his cock into me from behind. I gasped at the fullness invading my aching core, rubbing against the slick walls, as he kissed the slope of my shoulder. He ground into me from behind, steadily rolling his hips back and forth, groaning in delight.

We were a mess of soft moans and breathless pants as Carter lazily stroked inside of me, taking our sweet time on this morning rendezvous. I reached up to clutch onto the back of his neck, gently massaging his scalp as I pushed my hips back to meet his gentle thrusts. Fire set alight low in my belly, as I felt the palpable tension begin to rise in my core. I turned and arched my body further so I could meet his lips, whilst we had sweet, sweet sex.

He pinched my nipples and grabbed my breast firmly in his hand, before increasing the speed of his strokes, pounding into me deeper. My nails dug into his bicep as an orgasm started to build up.