Nineteen

Carter P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and decided to take Valerie out hiking. She hadn't ever been before although she'd lived here for a year, and today was the perfect day for it, as we were both free. Val came over to my apartment, dressed in yoga pants which outlined the curve of her behind, a sports bra that hugged her chest spectacularly and a tank top thrown over for cover. The woman was trying to kill me here. She gave me a cheesy grin before popping on a cap and skipped around the dining room in her cute little pink sneakers.

I'm glad she was feeling a lot better since her little moment the other day. She seemed a little less cheerful than normal when we had the dinner with Ell and Kean, but I think she was warming up to being herself, so I decided to act how I normally would too. I guess it worked and she'd forgotten about all that paparazzi and social media stuff. I am quite wary of exposing her to this crazy life, I knew how harsh people could be and I'd hate if anything were to hurt her.

"Come on ya little bunny," I said, wrapping an arm around her body, after finishing up with my laces to escort her to the door.

"Yay, I'm excited!" she giggled. Her laughs melted my heart, they were so pure and authentic.

We decided to do the Hollywood sign trail, and I watched amusedly as she marched forward like a woman on a mission. Ahem. You're also checking out her ass Carter. Let's be real.

"Do you know where you're going?" I called out to her, laughing at how cute, but funny she was charging ahead with quick little steps.

"No! But you just follow the path right! I wanna get there sooooooon!" she called back over her shoulder. I jogged further up the trail and joined in step with her, throwing an arm over her small shoulders as we walked side by side.

We only had a few hundred metres to go I think, before we reached the top.

"Wanna race?" I grinned at her.

She looked at me for a few seconds before giving me a shove backwards and took off sprinting. Cheater. But I loved it. I ran full speed after her laughing figure, catching her around the waist and throwing her over my shoulder roughly.

"Oh my god, Carter! Put me down!!!!" she laughed, banging my back with tiny little fists, it was like getting a massage. Hmm nah. She can stay up there for a little while.

I continued to walk up the trail with her upside-down body situated atop my shoulder.

"Carterrrrr, people are staring!" she whined helplessly.

I playfully tapped her on the ass before relenting and letting her slide back down to the ground.

"Hey!" she scrunched her eyebrows up at me, narrowing her gaze.

"That was for cheating," I replied smugly. She rolled her eyes at me before spinning on her heel to keep walking, but not before I caught the small smile that danced on her lips. 

We reached the top soon after, where Valerie insisted on doing the cliché jumping with her arms up pose for a picture. I also took a few candid snaps of her unknowingly. I couldn't resist. During our walk down, I gave her a piggyback ride on the last leg of the hike and to the car, as she had gotten tired and I didn't want her to wake up super sore.

We drove back to hang out at my apartment, and ordered some Postmates for late lunch. After fulfilling the hunger, we took a shower to clean off the sweat (not together I should say), before going to watch some Netflix.

Val came out of my ensuite bathroom dressed in just my t-shirt and her panties. The shirt swallowed her figure up and fell to her mid-thigh, it was so fucking sexy seeing her in my clothes. I didn't check her out really that time she was drunk in her bikini, that would've been inappropriate. This time though, she didn't have a bra on, which made her nipples peak through the thin fabric. I willed myself not to focus on it and stop the blood rush from going down there. I've had to relieve myself with many showers this month.