Chapter 11: Heated

SEBASTIAN

"Bastian, Nabasa mo na ba to?" My dad angrily asked.

"Dad, I have no idea what you're talking about." I sat down on the sofa, My parents looking down on me. Dad aggressively gave me his phone.

"SEBASTIAN CASTEL'S PARTY RAGE"

"Have you read the comments dad?" Tanong ko.

"The comments?" I crossed my legs. My mom started reading the comments.

"They think I'm a hero. It seems like kahit anong gawin ko, Mahal ako ng tao." Napahawak si dad sa sentido.

"No. No! Didn't I tell you?! Hindi ka pwede magkaroon ng negative publicity! Kahit ano pa yan!" My dad raged. Bumuntong hininga ako. Dad can be a bit overbearing, I mean, He's not tito Azrael. But he's something of a light switch himself. Either insanely proud of me or awfully angry. I prefer the good sides of him, Pero madali ring sumama ang tingin nito sa akin. Kung gaano siya kahirap i-impress, That's how easy it is to disappoint him.

"Look, Dad. Im sorry."

"He's right, Arky." My mom said, Sweetly.

"Kakampihan mo na naman yang anak mo! Hindi mo ba alam, Bastian?!"

"Na they could use this headline against you! Alam mo naman ang tao, Sebastian! Hindi sila mahilig magbasa!" My dad grabbed a two thousand dollar vase and threw it against the wall.

"Arky!" Galit na sita ni mama.

"Nako, Maliari... Kausapin mo yang anak mo!" And with that he stormed away.

My mom shook her head and sat next to me.

"On the bright side, Mae is back on town." I smiled.

"Really mom? Since when?"

"Yesterday morning." The door bell rang and I looked at mom.

"Speakin' of the devil, Huh?" Nakangiti kong tanong. I rushed to the door and opened it.

Tall, Mestiza and long blonde hair. Stunning, fierce eyes and a killer figure. Mae Riveria. God, Look at her.

"I didn't think Paris' top model would have time for her best friend." I said with sarcasm. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I don't recall receiving even a single text from future mr. President." Tumawa ako.

"I've been busy. University, You know." She smiled at me.

"Well, What are you waiting for, Bucko?" She spread her arms. I quickly hugged her, Even slightly pulling her up from the ground. I heard Mae giggle.

"Excuse me, We have a house for a reason." Pagsingit ni mommy.

"Hi tita, Good evening."

"Right. After you, Madame." I winked and offered a hand. She took my hand and gracefully walked inside like our living room was the France runway.

"Tita, A dress from my recent show. It's worth millions." She handed my mother a paper bag. My mom smiled.

"Thank you, Hija."