Chapter 62: Son Of A-

SEBASTIAN

"I will fucking kill you!" I roughly  coughed as I fell to the solid tiled floor. I curled up when the pain on my lower abdomen just got worse by every second.

"Archangel, Maawa ka nga sa anak mo!" I heard my mom cry.

"Maawa, Maliari?! Are you insane?!" Sa galit ni Dad, He didn't hesitate kicking my stomach right in the same spot again. Resulting in me closing my eyes shut.

"Dad, I'm sorr-"

"How dumb are you, Sebastian?!"

"Dad..." I pleaded when he pushed his foot down on the side of my stomach.

"Archangel!" I could hear the rage and desperation from my mother's voice.

"Una, You lost your spot as summa cum laude. And now you have these photos circulating the internet,"

"With the same girl you lost to?! At sa dinami rami ng babae, Si Monteverde?!" Archangel raged. I couldn't open my eyes, The unexplainable pain from my stomach is still getting worse. It was driving me insane.

"Sabihin mo nga sa akin," Dad knelt in front of me and tightly grabbed me by the hair.

"What were you thinking? Hm?" He pulled my hair harder.

"Dad, Please-"

"Tell me," I breathed in, But everytime I do so it felt like my diaphragm was about to explode.

"What were you thinking? Kung sasagot ka, Sebastian, I suggest do it now." His voice was low, firm and terrifying. He was quite literally holding me by the head.

"I had to get close to her..." I said, Weakened from the amount of times he hit me. I can feel thick liquid running down my forehead.

"Did you have to take those pictures?"

"I didn't-"

"Well you should've been careful!" Mom screamed when dad aggressively let go of my hair, Purposely hitting my head on the tiles.

"Manahimik  ka, Maliari or I swear to god." I couldn't help but think that mom should just stop talking, Better yet, Leave. I don't know if Archangel has ever laid a finger on my mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. But it gives me hope that my mom has the courage to scream and be angry at him. She wouldn't do that if he's hurt her before, Diba?

My thoughts tried to distract me from the awful pain my body is feeling at the moment.

"We can fix your mess at the university, Sebastian. But this?" No. I can't take this away from Allison.

She deserves this more than anyone... If I can't beat her even when I cheated that just proves that she's that good.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Kahit gaano pa karami ang pera mo, No money in the world can buy you a good reputation!" I didn't know what it was but something fell onto my stomach. I coughed aggressively once again, This time involuntary tears fell from my eyes. I groaned, Still curled up on the floor.

Mom started to sob. I don't know what hurts more if I'm being honest. The thought that she is hurting and wants to protect me but can't, Or the thought that this means she can't protect herself either.

They stayed quiet for a few seconds before Archangel heaved a heavy sigh.

"Bukas na bukas you are coming with me, We're going to talk to your principal about that million dollar donation and what favors they can do for us in exchange." He said, Firm and calm as if nothing had happened. In other words, He's going to pay the university.

He's going to rob Allison of her future. I can't let that happen.

I breathed in when I heard their foot steps. I gathered all my energy para tumayo. Slowly lifting my knees and regaining balance, Thought hawak ko parin ang tiyan ko.

"Dad, Don't..." I said, Even when I can barely get words out of my mouth without the pain getting worse. Mom looked back at me, Shocked and worried. She quickly sprinted towards me.

"Sebastian, Anak. Please... That's enough..." She whispered, Putting her hand on my chest. My gaze didn't leave my dad who faced the other way.

"I'm asking you this in return of what I did for you. Sa pag-nanakaw ko nung libro,"

"Don't..." I choked on my words and coughed, Grasping my stomach.

"Don't rob Allison of what she deserves." I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. Dahan dahang humarap sa akin si Archangel. Mom's tears fell on my shoulder.

"Tignan mo nga ako, Sebastian." I breathed in, Gathering the courage to look up at him.

"Are you in love with her?" My jaw clenched, I gritted my teeth.

"I'm fighting for what she deserves-" Napabuga ako nang hangin when hus palm hit my cheek, Leaving a heated mark.

"Ano? Terorista ka narin? If I knew that she'd have this influence on you sana hindi ko na sayo inutos 'to."

"You're weak and pathetic. Hindi ko alan kung kanino ka nag-mana. Cause I'm damn sure my son will never act like this." Every word he said dug deeper in my heart, It was more painful than any bruise or scar he cause on me.

"Tama na, Archangel. Please." My mom begged.

"I should've let you kill yourself in the states. That way, You'd have a reason to be useless." Tinitigan niya si mom na nakayakap parin sa akin, Bago kami talikuran at iwan.

That's when I gave in. Tears, Real and emotion driven tears fell from my eyes. I fell to the ground, Cupping my face.