Protective (TimDrakexReader)

BROTHERLY LOVE

Tim's POV
I smile down at Y/N, she had just turned 4 and she was sleeping in my arms. I stroked her H/L H/C hair and rubbed her back as she slept. My sister is the only reason I try so hard, I do my best to make a better future for her and for myself.

"Drake!" I hear Damian yell. This causes Y/N to jump in fear. She has a thing about loud noises. I hold her tightly and she looks up at me in fear.

"Shh. It's okay N/N it's just Demon." I say. Her eyes brighten and she squirms out of my grip, running towards Damian who had appeared at the doorway. He smiles and picks her up, hugging her gently, she hugs him back. For some strange reason Y/N and Damian get along really well, but I don't mind since Damian wouldn't ever harm her, and it's one extra person to protect her. He sets her down and whispers something into her ear, she nods and runs off.

"Drake, we have a new mission." He states. I nod my head as if to tell him to continue, "Killer croc, bane, Joker, Poison Ivy and Riddler have all teamed up, we don't know if there's any more people involved in the group. They're planning terrorist attacks against the city." He explains. I nod my head and head down to the bat cave putting my suit on. Y/N skips down the steps and I pick her up,

"I have to go out, I'll be back in a bit. I love you." I tell her. She frowns a bit, looking at me in a questioning manner, Y/N doesn't talk, she hasn't since the day she lost everything. I'd imagine that as a child she wouldn't remember but some how she does. I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"I promise princess, I'll be back. Alfred's going to watch you while I'm gone." I say. She nods her head. Y/N waves her hand and smiles. I set her down and she walks over to Alfred and holds onto his pant leg. I hop on my motorbike and look at her one more time before exiting the cave.

Y/N's POV
I watch as Timmy leaves the cave. I don't want him to go but I know he has too, even as a 4 year old I know things about Gotham I shouldn't, growing up with the smartest minds here, you'd probably guess I was at least 8 right now, double my actual age, although my physical appearance would tell you otherwise anyways. Timmy wouldn't let me go with him on missions yet, he says I'm too young but I want to help. Damian walks over to me and pats my head before getting on his bike.

"We'll be back before morning." Damian tells me. I wave towards him, smiling. Once he leaves I let my face drop. I didn't want either of them to go. Dick, Jay and Bruce were already out there, couldn't they stay home? Alfred grabs my hand so I'm holding his instead of his pant leg. I follow him upstairs.

"What would you like to eat Miss Y/N?" He questions. I shrug my shoulders, "Milk and cookies it is." He answers. I smile up at him and run to the kitchen. Alfred chuckles and follows me.

TIME SKIP

Alfred was cleaning the manor, he put me to bed 3 hours ago but I couldn't sleep. I turn over to my clock. 22:00. I sigh. This was going to be a long night.

TIME SKIP

After hours of tossing and turning my clock read 02:00. I couldn't take it, I hopped out of bed and held my ear against my door. Suddenly I heard the low rumble of the batmobile. I peeked up, but soon fell when I didn't hear Tims bike. I then heard foot steps coming down the hall, I jumped into bed and pretended to be sleeping. I heard whispers outside my door.

"We need to get Tim back before she wakes up."

"Yeah, but we don't know where he is, he just disappeared. I'd imagine he's in Jokers crazy basement."

"Don't joke about that, this is serious, we need to find him before it's too late." I shudder and hear the click of my door being opened. The light from the hallway shines on my face.