You're My Favourite {TimDrakexReader}

Character Ages:

Damian Wayne is not in this one

Dick Grayson~ 19
Jason Todd~ 18
Tim Drake~ 17
You~ 17

You were trying to sleep but just like every other night Jason and Dick were arguing over something you could never figure out. You snuck out of bed and carefully tip toed down the hallway. You stood behind the doorframe of where they were and listened to what they're yelling about.

"She likes me better!" Jason yelled and you silently face palmed over the fact that they've been fighting over a girl.

"I'm telling you I'm her favourite!" Dick complied. You walked into the room and cleared your throat. They stopped yelling and looked at you with wide eyes.

"So who's the girl?" You asked.

"It's yo..." Jason started but got cut off by Dick planting a hand over his mouth.

"It's who?" You asked with a smirk.

"Ugh... its you..." Dick whispered while removing his hand from Jason's face. You stared at them shocked then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Tim asked, walking in with a mug of coffee. Dick and Jason looked at each other then at you.

"So who's your favourite?" Jason asked. You blushed.

"Tim is." You said simply as you leaned over and kissed Tim passionately. Tim didn't have time to react as you pulled away too quickly. You smirked at him as he stood frozen with a smile on his face. You winked at them and left the room to get some sleep. As you walked upstairs you heard statements such as:

"Who could she like my replacement better than me?"

"I'm the oldest, the most charming, handsomest, why would she pick Timmy?"

And

"I think I'm in love."