Valentine's Day Specials 🌹 {TimDrakexReader}

I woke up and frowned when I noticed the absence of my boyfriend. I swept my feet off the bed and slowly got up. I stretch and a smile danced on my lips when I smelled something wonderful. Waffles. I raced into the kitchen wearing grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

"Timmy!" I squealed, he turned around with a smile on his face, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Tim walked over and captured his lips on mine. His hands drifted down to my waist while mine bobbed through his hair. He broke the kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Baby." He said. I smiled and Tim picked me up, making me Yelp.

"Babe, put me down." I whined. He shook his head and plopped onto the couch while still holding me. In front of us on the small coffee table was a buffet of snacks and on the screen was Netflix.

"Now, Y/N, I am going to give you the best Valentine's Day you've ever had!" Tim exclaimed. I laughed, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Timothy Drake, this is already the best Valentine's Day I've ever had because you're in it." I said. I pulled Tim in for a kiss, which was only one out of the many we shared that day.

———-
The Valentine's Day Specials are all going to be short and sweet, sorry if you expected more. 🌹