Death Do Us Part {DickGraysonxReader}

Character Ages:

Dick Grayson~ 13
You~ 13

You laid on the ground panting and wheezing. It's a simple covert mission he said observe and report he said. Of course that didn't happen. You were doing good up until one of Artemis' arrows hit a metal wall and plunged itself into your stomach. You landed with a thud and it stopped everyone. You looked around and your eyes landed on Robin. He was staring at you wide eyed. You wonder what he looked like under the mask. What colour his eyes are. What his name is. Maybe now you'll never know. Aqualad shouted something and everyone kept fighting except for Robin. He made his way over to you and crouched down. You forced a smile.

"Hey boy wonder. Here to see me off?" You joked. He shook his head and tears were falling from his mask.

"Don't cry. Why're you crying?" You asked while using your thumb to wipe away stray tears.

"I don't want to lose you. You're the only one I really.. loved." He whispered. You smiled.

"I love you too." You said. He cried more and you kept wiping the tears away.

"Robin?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see what you look like without the mask?" You asked as you took your own mask off. He nodded his head and peeled away his mask. You gasped. Staring back at you was the one and only Dick Grayson.

"I knew it was you." You whispered. You started recalling old memories of when you and him would hide in the vents of the school pranking people. You let out a laugh.

"What are laughing at?" He questioned while smiling.

"Well.. who are you going to prank people with now?" You asked. He let out a sad chuckle.

"I can't lose you." He whispered.

"You won't." You said quietly. By now all your teammates had come over. Robin placed his mask back on and held your head up.

"Y/N... I am so sorry." Artemis said. You held her hand.

"Arty, it's not your fault." You reassured. She cried on your shoulder and you rubbed circles in her back, the same way you used to do when Dick was upset about something. Superboy carefully carried you to the bio ship and placed you on the floor. Dick laid your head on his lap and stroked your hair. You couldn't hold on much longer and you fell asleep.

*TIME SKIP*

Beep Beep Beep

Is she gonna make it?

Beep Beep Beep

Why is her heart rate picking up?

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

You couldn't comprehend what was happening. You forced your eyes open and you saw Batman above you with Dick to his side. You immediately calmed down when Dick grabbed your hand. You let your eyes close once again knowing the next time you open them you'll see a smiling Dick Grayson.