Pathetic {DamianWaynexReader} P.t 3

"Daddy, how long until we're there?" You ask groggily while rubbing your eyes.

"We're here." He said. You opened your eyes and looked up at the house. You didn't know what you expected but this sure wasn't it. You got out of the car and slowly walked towards the run down house. Paint was peeling off the walls, the roof was caved in, and the windows were shattered with nothing but wood holding the frame up. You placed your foot onto the first step into the house but quickly retracted it after putting pressure on. The doorsteps crumbled beneath you and you yelped in surprise. You turned around to Jason and frowned. He winked.

"Wait until you get inside." He said. You wobbled over to him and gestured for him to pick you up like a kid. Jason happily obeyed as he would do anything to keep his child happy and safe. He picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck, your H/L H/C hair mimicking his as your white strands were tucked behind your ear. He kissed your cheek and you nuzzled into his shoulder, keeping your face out so you could see. Jason walked up the broken steps and opened the door. He shut the door and you looked around. You had no idea what he was talking about because the inside makes the outside look like the manor. There was dust floating all around with broken furniture sprawled across the dirty floor. Jason carried you into the kitchen towards the cabinets. The kitchen sink was sagging down to the floor, the cupboards were dangling from their hinges and the counter was all but clean. Jason opened the cabinet door and reached inside to the left, he flipped a switch and the cabinet flew open. He walked into the little pod and the door shut again. An eye scanner scanned Jason's eye, then yours. After a couple seconds of scanning a new seal was opened. Jason walked into it and you gawked at the sight. Everything was metallic silver, very clean, and very organized. Jason carried you down a hallway with a wall full of weapons.

"Daddy, put me down for a sec." You smiled. Jason smiled back and set you down. You scanned the wall until you found your favourite glock. You picked it up and Jason laughed at you.

"You want that one?" He asked. You giggled and grabbed a holster off the wall, you latched in onto yourself, then placed the glock into one of the compartments.

"I want all of them." You said with a sparkle in your eye. You grabbed a couple more and stuffed them into holsters and compartments.

"That's my girl." Jason replied. You jogged back over to him and jumped back into his arms. He carried you into a room that looked similar to a living room except decked out with weapons. Jason put you down and you heard snoring, you quickly jumped behind Jason and he chuckled.

"Y/N, it's Roy." He said. You smiled wide and ran to the couch, sleeping there in his vigilante outfit was Roy. You jumped onto him.

"Roy!" You squealed. Roy jerked up, shocked until he saw your hair. He knew it was you. You wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and buried yourself into his shoulder.

"Hey squirt." He laughed. He hugged you back and soon you let go of him.

"Daddy, Roy, can I invite Damian over? Pleeeeeease?" You asked, batting your eyes. Roy and Jason looked at each other, then back at you.

"Y/N, the whole point of coming out here is to protect you, and your daddy, from Bruce." Roy said.

"But, Roy, he won't tell anyone, and he'll find any trackers on him, he's DAMIAN!" You protest. The two men sighed then Jason pat your head.

"Fine. But only because I know how much he means to you. Make sure he doesn't tell anyone." Jason finally agrees. You squeal in excitement and choose which room you want to be yours, you choose the biggest room with the biggest bed and flopped onto it. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and texted Damian.

Y/N- Dami, come over <3
Damian- I can't :(
Y/N- Why not? :( I miss you <3
Damian- It's not possible
Y/N- Dami, you get your beautiful butt over here now or I'll stop loving you :(
Damian- But, Beloved, I am already here ;) <3

You smiled wide and ran into the living room, sure enough Damian was standing there in his Robin outfit. You dropped your holsters from your body and ran into Damian's arms. You wrapped your legs around him and he laughed.

"Ok, take all that lovey dovey stuff to your room." Jason said.

"Ok, see you in the morning! Goodnight daddy, goodnight Roy, love you." You called as Damian carried you to your room.

"Goodnight, love you too!" They replied. Damian shut the door and dropped you onto the bed. He stripped his uniform off and was only then wearing his boxers.

"Hot." You smirked. Damian's cheeks dusted in pink and you laughed.

"Isn't it I who should be saying that to you, my love?" Damian questions while towering over you. You smirk and get changed into a sports bra and spandex shorts.

"Mmmm" Damian hums, licking his lips.

"Perv." You tease while climbing on top of him, after locking the door. Jason and Roy trust you two alone together since you both promised to be good, and neither of you could break a promise, it was just who you were. You laid down next to Damian and he slung an arm over your waist, pulling you closer. His back was towards the door, he closed his body around you, something you picked up on him doing, he was being your shield. In case anything burst through that door right now Damian would protect you. You smiled at that and snuggled more into Damian.

"Goodnight Dami, I love you." You whispered.

"Goodnight N/N, love you too."