Don't Leave Me {BatFamilyxReader}

Character Ages:

Dick Grayson~ 19
Jason Todd~ 17
Tim Drake~ 16
Damian Wayne~ 13
You~ 15

You dashed into the bathroom and threw up. You had no idea what made you sick but you hated being sick. It made you feel so weak and dependent on everyone. You would much rather be healthy, strong, and independent. You tried not to bother anyone, and you tried to hide being sick but someone always found out, and this time that someone was Alfred. He informed your brothers a couple of minutes ago and you're just waiting for them to pester you with kindness. As you threw up you felt someone gently grab your hair and tie it up. You finished puking and they handed you a cloth while rubbing circles into your back. You wiped your mouth with the damp cloth and looked up.

"Thanks Jason." You said.

"No problem Kid. So... what's making you like this? Because last time I threw up like that I drank too much." He laughed. You rolled your eyes and let out a small chuckle.

"Jay I promise I haven't been drinking. I have no idea why I'm sick. The last time I remember feeling well was... oh boy..." you trailed off. You got up and darted into Tim's room to find him on his laptop. He looked at you and you could see his facial features soften.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Terrible. Listen Tim I need you to do something for me." You said as you started getting dizzy.

"Anything." He said while eyeing you cautiously.

"When Bruce and I went on that mission the Joker stabbed me with... something and I think that's why I'm..." you got cut off when you lost balance and started falling. Tim quickly jumped out of his chair and caught you. You were looking up at him but black dots were clouding your vision.

"Dick! Jason! ... Damian! Someone get in here!" Tim yelled. He looked down at you and you locked eyes.

"Am I... dying?" You whispered. He shook his head and caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"You're gonna be fine..." he whispered back. You smiled and held his hand. When your grip started loosening Dick, Jason, and Damian burst into the room.

"Drake! What did you do?" Damian yelled.

"I didn't do anything! She said the Joker stabbed her with something last night and she never even bothered to tell us then!" Tim explained. Dick took you from Tim's arms and he ran you down into the infirmary. Since Bruce left for business this morning it was only you guys and Alfred, but Alfred was out grocery shopping. When you got into the infirmary Jason stuck a needle into the crook of your elbow and got a blood sample. He handed the sample to Tim who started doing what he does best. Damian stood in the doorway with crosses arms and Dick and Jason were by your sides holding your hands. You slowly let the darkness consume your vision and fell asleep.

Part 2 anyone?