Here We Go Again {JasonToddxReader}

Character Ages:

Jason Todd~ 21
You~ 20

You spit out blood and smiled while shaking your head. You won't give him the satisfaction of knowing you're hurt. All you could savour was the metallic taste of your blood rising in your throat. You again spit out blood but this time you spit it onto his face.

"Oh little birdy, you're gonna wish you hadn't done that." Joker laughed. He raised his crow bar and you squeezed your eyes shut waiting for impact but it never came. Instead a gun was shot and the crow bar fell beside you. You scrambled to get up, which was difficult as you had broken many bones in your body. The Joker cackled and kicked your side causing you to fall down again, although this time you fell you were at someone's feet. They leaned down to pick you up but you flinched and that's when they got real angry.

"Joker what have you done!?" The man yelled.

"Don't like it pretty boy?" He laughed, "well poo because it's for you!" He cackled.

"It's one thing for you to do it to me but it's another to do it to someone I care about!" The guy spit. You furrowed your brows together and slowly sat up, wincing each time a bone popped or a vein bent. You bit your tongue to keep from screaming. You spit out blood once again and the man faced you. You looked into his eyes and squinted yours, when you realized who this was your eyes widened.

"J..Jason?" You asked quietly.

"Ya N/N it's me." He said softly. You tried to stand up but you couldn't move a lot you limped towards him and fell against him. You hissed in pain when you made contact but you didn't care, you had finally found him again... well he found you. He took his helmet off and you ran your finger along his chiseled face.

"Ah young love~" the Joker sang. He started running away but Jason shot both his legs. Secretly wanting to murder him but not wanting you to have to see that. You called informed Batman and let him deal with him. You leaned up and kissed Jason passionately, his lips locking perfectly with yours. You both pulled away and you leaned against his chest while he picked you up.

"Let's go home."