Sleep Deprived {TimDrakexReader}

Requested by @kidanimelover

"Tim come to bed." I order while climbing into the silk sheets of our king sized bed, "you've been awake for 36 hours now. You need sleep."

"I just need to finish this case." He yawns. I frown and flop down onto the pillows giving a big sigh. Tim sighs softly and I hear his chair creak as he gets up. I smile and shoot up from bed thinking he's coming to sleep. But no. Tim waltz out of the room and I quickly follow. He slumps into the kitchen and prepares to make himself a coffee. I facepalm and grab his shoulders directing him back to bed.

"No, Y/N. I have work to do." He argues. I shake my head and keep pushing him towards the room. Once there I throw him a pair of joggers and he changes into them, not bothering with a shirt. He starts walking back to his seat to work on his computer again but before he can I push him onto the bed.

"Sleep." I insist. He tries to get back up but I sit on him, "you're going to bed, Tim."

"Y/N, you don't understand. I need to finish this." He tells me.

"I don't care. It's 3 in the morning and I want to have a nice rest with my boyfriend." I reply. Tim hugs and pulls me into his chest, pulling the blankets over us. He kisses the top of my head.

"I'm sorry princess." He whispers. I look up to him and peck his lips.

"I forgive you, my sleepy prince." I whisper back. I bury my face into Tim's toned chest and he holds me impossibly closer to him.

"Goodnight, Y/N. I love you."

"Goodnight, Tim I love you too." I say. After awhile I feel Tim's muscles relax and his breathing becoming even. My heart fluttered seeing his sleeping form. How did I ever get so lucky as to meet this sleep deprived hero.