What Is Fear? {BatFamilyxReader}

Character Ages:

Dick Grayson~ 21
Jason Todd~ 20
Tim Drake~ 17
Damian Wayne~ 14
You~ 13

Story Line
You're the little sister to the bat family. Scarecrow has injected you with a new form of fear gas, what's your greatest fear? Read to find out {your POV + the boy's POV in third person}

Your POV >Third Person<

You looked down at your hands. They were covered in a crimson red liquid. What was it? You looked up and saw Dick lying beside you.

"Dick?" You asked quietly. He didn't answer so you started shaking him. When his body turned over you saw blood gushing out of him.

"Dick! No! No no no...." you repeated. You backed away from him but immediately hit something else, when you turned around you were met with a half dead Jason.

"Jason! What happened?" You asked frantically.

"You killed us.." he said, his eyes glossed over and you knew he was gone.

"No! No I didn't! I would never!" You screamed, "No! Jason don't leave me too!" You curled up into a ball and started bawling. You heard faint whispers of your name. You looked around and spotted Tim on the floor.

"Tim? Did I really do it? Did I really hurt you guys?" You asked quietly. Tim slowly nodded.

"I hate you Y/N." he said.

"Tim, you don't mean that... you don't hate me." You said softly. He stopped moving and fell to the floor.

"I don't usually agree with Drake but I hate you too!" Damian yelled.

"Damian no! You don't hate me either, you.. you're just saying that..." you whispered. He too fell to the floor. You were sitting on your knees away from their bodies. You again heard whispers of your name but ignored them. You felt around your belt for your gun and when you found it you put it to your head.

"I'm so sorry guys... I love you and I didn't mean to kill you... I don't even know how it happened.. I'm sorry." You said as a tear went down your face. You took the safety off and cocked the gun but before you could pull the trigger it wasn't in your hand anymore.

"Wha.." you started. It felt like you were being carried and you were moving but you couldn't see anything. You could feel and you grabbed onto the body that was carrying you. Soon enough you blacked out completely.

BatBoy's POV >Third Person<

They watched in horror as Scarecrow's new fear gas took its toll on you. You were the little sister, they were supposed to protect you. But you shoved Jason out of the way and Scarecrow injected you instead. Dick took out Scarecrow easily and they started shaking you and calling your name. You looked down at your hands then beside you.

"Dick?" You asked. Dick looked at you curiously as you weren't really looking at him. He would never admit it but he was glad to be in your fear landscape. It meant he meant a lot to you. This goes for all of the bat boys. They watched you closely as you put your hands on the ground. Tears were streaming down your face.

"Dick! No! No no no..." you repeated. You back away quickly and then stopped suddenly. You turned around and you were now facing Jason, but you were looking at his feet.

"Jason! What happened?" You asked frantically. Jason opened his mouth to speak but stopped once he realized you were speaking to him through your fears.

"No! No I didn't! I would never!" You yelled, "No! Jason don't leave me too!" You curled up into a ball and rocked yourself on the floor, the boys continued to call your name until you looked towards Tim.

"Tim? Did I really do it? Did I really hurt you guys?" You whispered.

"No Y/N! We're alive! You didn't hurt us!" Tim yelled, trying to snap you out of it.

"Tim, you don't mean that... you don't hate me." You said quietly. Tim's heart broke, he didn't want you to think he hated you. You turned and looked towards Damian.

"Damian no! You don't hate me either... you... you're just saying that..." you trailed off. The boys had had enough. They started shouting your name but stopped when you pulled out your gun. Their eyes widened at the sight of you putting it to your head.

"I'm so sorry guys... I love you and I didn't mean to kill you... I don't even know how it happened.. I'm sorry." You said as a tear strolled down your face. You took the safety off the gun and cocked it. Jason lunged forward before you could pull the trigger. He grabbed the gun and you looked around for it.

"Wha.." you started but Dick picked you up and carried you out of the building. When you leaned into Dick's body he silently smiled while the other boys were quietly laughing about the fact Bruce wasn't in your fear landscape.