Arguments {JasonToddxSister!Reader}

Requested by @HonestlyCant

Here's Some Info to Help You Through the Chapter:
This is a Jason x Sister!Reader the x in this is brotherly love. The reader (you) and Damian are almost the same age, they are best friends. Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After coming back from the mission I stomped over to Damian and furrowed my brows while crossing my arms.

"Damian what the hell!" I yelled at him. He scoffed and turned away, "Don't present I'm not talking to you!" I warn. Damian rolls his eyes and looks down at me. I'm slightly shorter than he is so I stood on the tips of my toes to look more intimidating.

"What do you want, Todd?" Damian questioned, nonchalantly. This only made me more angry but I took a deep breath and kept my cool.

"I have been working on this case for three months, Damian. I finally found what I needed and as soon as I tell you about it, you steal it from me. You can't just do that!" I argued in a dangerously calm manner.

"I know that was not the nicest thing to do." He agreed. I looked at him baffled. I opened my arms as if to say 'what?', I then let them fall to my sides.

"So why'd you do it?" I asked, hurt. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"You wish to know why I took your case?" He asked, threateningly.

"Yeah, I want to know why you should get to complete the mission. There wouldn't even be a mission if it weren't for me!" I told him. Damian's eyebrows started to furrow.

"I took the mission because someone as pathetic as you would never be able to complete it." He roared. That was it. That hit me. That hit me, and he knew it. Ever since I let Jason die when I was younger I always thought I wasn't good enough. I always thought of how I could never complete the mission, because I couldn't complete Jason's. I felt tears prick my eyes and Damian seemed shocked at that, I never cry. He put his hand out to touch me but I backed away.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I don't like it when we argue, I just... I wanted to end it."

"You shouldn't worry when I argue with you; worry when I stop, because that means there's nothing worth fighting for anymore." I say quietly then start to walk away. As I'm leaving I brush past Jason and he sees tears falling down my face. I continue walking but he puts his arm out to stop me. I stop walking and he makes me face him. I look anywhere except at my older brother and that makes him angry.

"Damian?" He questioned. I hesitate for a minute but then slowly nod and he gives me a hug, kisses my forehead, then sends me off to shower.

Jason's POV

I march across the cave looking for Damian. I was so pissed, and I don't even know what happened, but he made my sister cry. So whatever he did, he was gonna pay. I spot him sitting in the corner.

"Yo Demon why the Fuck is my sister crying because of you!?" I shout at him. Damian doesn't move he simply shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I really am." He says, which takes me off guard, "sorry that she has such a fool as her brother." That's it! I lunge at Damian but before I can touch him someone's holding me back.

"Let me at him, Dick!" I tell Dick, trying to loosen his hold on me. The fire in my eyes is electrifying. Dick gets in front of me and starts pushing me away from Damian while I continue shouting at him, swearing. Once we can no longer see Damian, Dick stops pushing me.

"You cool?" Dick asks. I shake my head.

"No, that assface made Y/N cry and I wanna know why." I tell him. Dick shakes his head.

"I can tell you exactly what happened, but you have to promise not to attack Damian. They need to work this out themselves." Dick says. I stop trying to get away from Dick and he sighs. He tells me what happens and I clench my jaw. Before Dick can react I dash around him and look for Damian so I can put him six feet under.

"Jason! You promised!" Dick called from behind me. I turn around and smirk.

"My fingers were crossed!"