This Isn't Right {JasonToddxReader}

You were currently playing twister with Dick, Tim and Jason, while Damian spun the wheel. You were over Jason, while Dick and Tim were twisted together. 

"Alright L/N, right foot blue." Damian announced. You cursed under your breath before you got an idea. You did a back walkover and placed your right foot on blue, while returning your left foot, and your hands to their original positions.

"How..?" Jason asked dumbfounded. You shrugged your shoulders and smiled. 

"Grayson, left foot yellow." Damian said. Dick laughed and flipped over Tim to land his left foot on yellow.

"Drake, right hand green." Damian told him. Tim tried to maneuver his hand towards green but ended up slipping and falling.

"Tim's out!" You smile. 

"ha-ha" Tim says sarcastically while walking off the mat.

"Todd, left foot red." 

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Jason argued. He inched closer to red but ultimately fell. Jason's foot hit yours on the way down and knocked you over too. You landed on top of Jason, your faces inches apart. 

"Guys, you're out. Dick wins. You can get off the mat now." Tim says while Dick stands up and stands beside him and Damian. Suddenly Jason crashed his lips onto yours and you kissed him back.

"This isn't right. This isn't how you play twister." Damian said while walking away with his hands in the air.