10K Special

My head was spinning as I sat up from being knocked down by Harley's bat. I touched my head and felt the trickle of warm, thick, blood trail through my fingers and down my hand. My vision was blurry and crooked.

"Puddin' come over here a sec, would ya?" Harley chirped. He appears at the doorway in the course of 5 minutes, from the other side of the warehouse and smiles wide at the sight of me.

"Harley, dear, I am so proud of you!" He exclaims, "you caught me the bat brat I always wanted!" He cooed. I growled at him and he looked me in the eyes.

"Oh, we're gonna have so much fun!" He grinned. Joker scaled towards me, causing me to shrink back in fear, pathetic, I know. I mentally slapped myself. C'mon Y/N, get it together. What would Bruce do? I thought about it for a moment. What would Bruce do? I kept questioning myself. I imagined Bruce in the same scenario and realized he wouldn't back down. He wouldn't be a coward. He would fight back as long, and as hard as he could. I lunge forward and knock Joker off his feet. Harley raised her bat but I swiftly grab it out of her hands and hit the back of her legs. She flopped onto the ground and squealed while rubbing her rump. Suddenly two-dozen guards storm into the room and contained me. I struggle, hit, kick, and bite at anything I can reach. Finally something hits my head and I black out.

-

I wake up strapped to a chair, still in my costume, bloody, battered, and bruised. I struggle to break free from the ropes that held me to the chair but I failed. The ropes only dig into my skin, causing them to soak the fabric in blood. I prayed silently that one of the batboys would save me, but after 30 minutes I gave up on hope that I'll be rescued. Without warning, two tall males entered the room, the smell of liquor, melting metal, and death intrude my senses. The men walked over to the corner of the damp room I'm in and pulled a camera and tv forward. They switched on the tv and exited the room.

"Hello dearie, are you ready for some fun?" Joker asked while slowly striding into the room. I didn't reply which caused him to spring himself in front of me and lean down to eye level. I could see the damage I had done to him before I blacked out, broken nose, bruised eye, bloody head. He didn't seem to mind though, "I asked you a question." He said, smiling afterwards. I spat blood onto his already bloody face which caused him to erupt into sickening laughter, "I'll take that as a yes"

"Whatever you're planning, Joker, you will be stopped." I threatened.

"Oh, S/H/N. You don't get it do you? You're destined to die. There is no hope of your rescue." Joker said.

"Oh, believe me. I've realized." I scoffed. He smiled and turned towards the camera, only then did I realize the light was on and it was recording. Joker turned towards the camera and smiled.

"You heard her folks, she knows her fate. Do you know yours?" He laughed. I growled, while furrowing my brows. He turned back to me and leaned into my ear.

"I can't wait until you see your loved ones. Sprawled across the floor. Trying to catch their breath. Wheezing, blood gushing out of them-" he whispered. I screamed out, with tears running down my face as I pictured the sight. He wasn't serious was he?

"It's amazing how words can do that. Just shred your insides apart. Now lemme ask you. Why so serious?" He asked. The anger in me boiled to new levels. I started thrashing on the chair. Joker grabbed something from off the floor and looked back into the camera.

"Enjoy, folks, oh and batsy, if you're gonna come get you're little baby bat. Ya better hurry, or there won't be anything left of her to take." He said with a hysterical laugh. He raised his weapon, which I could now see was a crowbar, and instantly whacked me with it. I lost my breath and hung my head low. I started wheezing for air, "would you rather me throw you in with the wolves?" He asked, smiling.

"Throw me to the wolves," I started, barely above a whisper as my lungs were still lurching for air, "and I will return leading the pack."

"Oh Hun, you can try to be strong but we both know I'm gonna crack ya!" The Joker laughed maniacally. I spit into his face and it was quickly splattered with a thick crimson red liquid that I could only recognize as blood, it made me inwardly cringe at the thought of what could make me bleed that much. Joker licked the blood off his lips and turned to the camera.

"Ya see batsy! We're already havin' fun!" He says. The Joker then throws the crowbar at me. I manage to dodge it and he laughed, "let me get something a little more, appropriate, for this situation." He smirks, then quickly walks off somewhere. I looked into the camera.

"Don't come get me, finish your job." I whisper. Suddenly Harley jumps out from the corner with a bat in her hands. She lifts it up onto her shoulder and frowns at me.

"What are ya sayin into the camera? Puddin' can't have ya spittin all over his lens!" She says in a high pitched voice. She then swings her bat and it collided with my ribs. I hear a deafening crack, and I double over in pain. I groan and sit back up slowly. Joker then comes back in holding something behind his back.

"I've been wanting to use this for so long!" He smiles. He then pulls out a batarang. My eyes go wide and the sight and he inches towards me. I push myself impossibly farther into the chair. He quickly sliced my cheek with the sharp edge and blood instantly drips out.

"Sharper than I thought" he says, amazed. He grins then puts the batarang to my neck. I hold my breath while it's there, he pushes slightly and blood trickles out, dripping down my collar bone. He pulls the blade away and I let my breath go. He laughs once then plunges the edge of the batarang into my stomach. My breathing hitches and I can feel a stream of thick crimson liquid oozing out of the wound. Out of nowhere Joker is knocked onto the ground. I looked up but my vision was blurry. I saw a black suit with a blue bird on the chest. Dick.

"You came?" I asked, barely audible.

"Of course we did, you're our sister, and Bruce's daughter" Dick replied. I smiled faintly and dropped my head. Dick untied my restraints quickly and picked me up. He handed me to someone and their arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked up and saw that their hair had white in it.

"Jason?" I questioned.

"Yeah, N/N, I'm here." He assured.

"Where are we going?" I asked, clutching my wounds. He started running to the exit.

"To Tim, he's gonna take you to Damian who will take you to the bat cave." Jason explained. I nodded my head and we reached Tim. Jason handed me over and Tim held me close. Tim started running towards the bat cave but before we got there he handed me off to Damian. Dami took me and I blacked out from loss of blood.

-

I woke up to pain throughout my entire body. I sat up quickly but regretted it when my head started pounding.

"Y/N, lay back down." Bruce ordered. I nodded my head slightly and laid back down. I looked around me and saw all the batboys gathered around my bed.

"How long have I been out?"

"About a month."

"Aw man. I missed my shows."