Chapter 1

Brandon has been in the prison now for about a year. Tomorrow was Blues first birthday, she had my little curls. I invited my family, I even invited Stef. I wanted to at least try and get along.. Robert and Sophia were coming and so were my grandmas. I had to start chemo in a couple weeks and I wanted to spend it with Blue, moms didn't know anything about my disease or Jude. It was just me, Robert, Mariana and the guys.

------------

Shield brought out her cake and Lena took pictures, she jumped happily and squealed. I blew out the candles for her and everyone clapped. They all grabbed a piece and Mat turned to me, "It sucks he couldn't be here..." He whispered. "I know," I frowned sadly. "I love you, Cals." He told me, I looked up at me and my eyes began watering. I hugged him tightly, "Oh god.. That reminds me of him so much." I cried. Stef walked over to me with Blue her arms, I wiped my tears away and took her. "Are you okay?" She asked me, "Yeah.. Sure, I'm okay. Whatever you wanna believe." I walked away with her and Jesus kissed my cheek, "Look how big you are!" He cooned to Blue, I hugged him and he kissed my hair. "Have you spoken to Brandon?" I shook my head. "No, not in weeks. I really miss him." Jesus shrugged his shoulders. "Mom can be a bitch, don't sweat it." I smiled and the party continued until around 7pm.

I brought Blue in the house and got her stuff in order to spend the night at my Moms house. Lena took her bag and Stef took Blue in her arms, "Be good, okay?" I smiled and kissed her cheek. Stef buckled her in her car seat and I hugged Lena tightly letting them drive off. I walked back into the house and all the guys were dressed up. "You're all leaving me here alone?" I asked. Taylor wrapped his arm around me. "Nah... We're all going out." He smiled. "To?" I asked. Mariana came down the stairs with heels, a slick black dress that was revealing in the back with some black lipstick and she was brunette again. "To the club, Callie." I laughed loudly and my phone rang. It was an Unknown ID. I picked it up and the voice spoke, "You have a collect call from San Diego Maximum security prison--" I pressed 5 to accept the call and I sighed out of relief. "I missed your voice." I chuckled. "I missed you too, babe." I told him that Blue was at my mothers house and I would tell her Happy Birthday from his part. I put him on speaker so the boys could talk with him, "Have you gotten into fights?" Jose laughed.

"I've gotten into 5 fights already but that can't sentence me longer... I already got 8 years." I frowned at the way he said it. "We're going out, dude." Mat spat. "With Callie?" Brandon said over the phone. "And Mariana but yeah, we're going to the club." Shield chewed his gum. Brandon spoke with me. "I love you." I wiped my tears and sniffled. "Don't cry, babe.." I wiped them away. "I just miss you." I cried. "I'll be home soon.. I love you." He told me, "I love you more.." I said. "Not possible." I smiled at the way he spoke, I said bye and hung up. Mat and Shield hugged me tighly as I cried. Mariana threw a short dress. I nodded, "Fine... I'll go."

--------------

We walked into the bar. Music was pumping, drinking, people dancing and pouring drinks on top of eachother. Mariana dragged Mat to the dance floor, Shield smoked a cigarette outside and Teresa dragged Jose and Ramón to dance with her, Taylor was single so he danced with anyone and sat at the bar asked for a drink. "Hi," I turned my head and jumped up, I pulled my gun out and pointed it too him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I spat, the music was too loud for anyone to hear me but myself. The bartender stayed in shock, looking at me.

He put my drink down and hid, "No violence, Jacobs." He wanted peace with me. I put my gun down and sat with me. "You seem stressed?" I rolled my eyes at him and asked for another drink. "You teamed up with my mother and put my husband in prison, how can I not be stressed?" I said rudely. Ricardo pouted his lip, "I assure you, he's fine... He'll do very good in there." He smirked evilly at me. "How do you know?" I asked. "I have my connections, they won't fuck with him too much in there." He told me,.