The Group

The group all sat around the benches eating their lunches in the sun. They were all busily chatting away and laughing at Louis’ random antics. Niall was stuffing his face, Amaia sat next to him watching him happily. Liam was sat closely to Molly, telling her all about everyone and their little jokes, and probably filling her in on little pieces of information about the group. Harry was quiet and reserved, but was listening intently to Louis’ story, occasionally adding in a little something if he thought it was necessary. Zayn was laughing away, listening to what the group were saying, before he looked over his shoulder and saw Hayley walking over to the group happily, still wearing his green school jumper.

“Hey guys, do me a favour?” She called, as she held out her big camera in front of her. Louis stopped talking and the group all turned around.

“Ah, if it isn’t the girl with the block fringe. Hayley, meet Molly.” Liam announced, sending a crafty wink to Hayley.

“Hey Molly! Guys, I need to take a photo of you guys for my photography project, can you like, huddle and smile for me?” Hayley asked with a wide smile, before flicking around with settings on her big camera. The group all shook their heads before Louis started talking again.

“Aww, c’mon guys. How am I supposed to get an A* when you’re all being boring!” Hayley moaned, as she firmly stood her ground, holding her camera. The group all laughed and sighed, before they rearranged themselves to get into a big group huddle. Molly and Liam were sat on the corner of the bench, Liam sneakily putting his arm around her. Niall and Amaia were sat next to them, with Amaia sat on the actual table and Niall inbetween her legs, with her arms wrapped around his neck lovingly. Zayn was sat next to Niall with a small smile, while Louis and Harry balanced on the table top behind him, holding onto each other so the other wouldn’t fall.

“Lou-Boo, stop pulling faces, ready?” Hayley laughed, picking up the camera and aiming it at her best friends.

“Don’t get diva with me, Hayley-Boo.” Louis replied with a smile making them all laugh. Hayley snapped the photo quickly so that they were all in mid laughter.

“Take another one, I swear my eyes were closed!” Amaia yelled suddenly, and Hayley rolled her eyes before taking another couple of photos.

“Thanks guys!” Hayley laughed, before joining them at the bench, as they all went back to where they had all been sat before. Hayley slotted herself inbetween Zayn and Liam, before taking one of Zayn’s sandwiches and taking a bite out of it.

“So, what’s your project to do with?” Liam asked curiously. Hayley finished the mouthful of Zayn’s sandwich before passing it back to him. A cheeky smile spread across her face.

“It doesn’t matter.” She replied with a laugh, looking around her friends mischievously.

“I do not like the sound of that.” Liam sighed, rolling his eyes. Molly looked at him curiously and Liam must have noticed.

“You never know what she is up too, seriously.” He laughed, and Hayley laughed too, before looking back at Louis who was now doing an impression of Niall, which involved him shoving as many crisps in his mouth as possible. She looked around at everyone, and they were all happy. She couldn’t wait to show off her photography project.