Zayn

Zayn finally prized his eyes open and looked around the bright room. Niall and Amaia were cuddled up on the sofa, both eating toast. Liam was settled on a different sofa chair, in jogging bottoms and a grey T-shirt. Louis wasn’t in the room. But Hayley was cuddled up next to him. Her hair was now all messily scraped back into a messy ponytail at the top of her head, and her attention was on the TV. Zayn smiled before he combed his fingers through the top of her hair to get her attention. She looked around at him with a smile.

“Morning, beautiful.” He whispered, his voice still husky from being asleep. Hayley immediately broke into a smile before her hazel eyes fell to his lips, and she leaned in and kissed him softly. The sound of Liam groaning broke their soft morning kiss.

“Everyone’s hooking up! We’ve got Edward and bloody Bella on the sofa, then Katniss and Peeta dry humping down here, Jesus, I miss Louis!” Liam moaned, before rolling his eyes and flopping down on his pillow, which he had been cuddled up with on the chair where he was sat. Hayley suddenly burst out laughing.

“Oh, you would find it funny.” Liam replied, looking at her. She shook her head.

“No, it’s just, Louis’ hooking up right now.” She laughed, before rolling onto Zayn and laughing into his chest.

“WITH WHO!” Amaia asked excitedly. Hayley was still laughing as she shook her head.

“Liam, you’re forever alone.” Hayley giggled, which caused Liam to hit her with a pillow, even though it didn’t stop her laughing.

“OI, Hayles! Who the hell is Louis getting with?” Amaia asked again, impatiently. Once Hayley finally got over her small laughing fit at the expense of Liam, she sat up, and Zayn sat up with her, interested to hear what Louis was exactly getting up too, since he’d obviously left while Zayn was asleep?

“I’m not telling you who, because that’s Lou-Boo’s story to tell, but it’s going to be cute as fuck.” Hayley replied, looking around them all with a bright smile.

“It’ll be cuter than Zayn when he drools.” She finished, looking at him cheekily. Zayn frowned as he laid back down again.

“I don’t drool.” He told everyone, before she pointed down at the circle of damp on his pillow. Zayn looked up at her.

“That was you.” He quickly defended himself. 

“Yeah, you wish, sweet cheeks.” She replied, before cuddling into him again.

“Urgh, and again with the Peeta and Katniss.” Liam moaned, before switching the TV channels.

“Who?” Amaia mouthed up to Niall, and Niall simply shrugged.

“Oh!” Hayley suddenly said again rolling over and facing Liam. Liam looked up at her unimpressed.

“Yes?” Liam asked seriously.

“I know a girl you can date!” She said excitedly. Everyone started to grow interested, and listened in again. Zayn slid his arm around her waist and linked his hand in hers with a smile. Liam looked on at Hayley, half intrigued himself.

“She’s called Leona.” Hayley smiled. Liam rolled his eyes and sighed.

“If you say Leona Lewis I’ll kill you!” Liam moaned, staring at her. Hayley burst into giggles again and nodded, which caused Liam to send more pillows flying to her direction.

“Just be quiet Hayley, I’d rather hear the sounds of you and Zayn kissing then your voice.” Liam grumbled grumpily. Zayn laughed and rolled on top of Hayley.

“My pleasure!” He said excitedly, before pressing his lips to hers. Liam let out another cry of anger, before pulling a pillow on top of his head.

“Let’s have a campout, she said, it’ll be fun, she said.” Liam moaned to himself, causing the rest of them to laugh.