Hayley

The group all sat around the small campfire in a circle, laughing and talking. Niall and Amaia were sat like they had been at lunch, in each other’s arms, while Louis and Liam were sprawled out opposite. Hayley was sat crossed legged, wearing Zayn’s varsity jacket, which swamped her, with Zayn sat closely next to her. She was leaning into him and had her head on his shoulder.

“The fire is slowly dying, think we need some more wood up in here!” Niall announced, before he prodded at the weak embers with a stick.

“Yeah, I’m cold enough already.” Hayley chuckled, before snuggling into the huge jacket.

“We better get some more wood before the missus starts moaning.” Zayn laughed, before he gently squeezed her sides in order to tickle her. She jumped a little before looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, you better get firewood else we’re having a tickle war.” She laughed, looking at him. The remaining light from the fire was flickering against his olive skin, and he looked amazing. He smiled over her and tickled her again with a smile. Her heart skipped a million and one beats.

“Since Louis is far more concerned with getting signal on his phone, how about we go and get some wood, Zayn?” Liam laughed, before he jumped up on his feet. Zayn nodded and agreed before he jumped up on his feet.

“Don’t get eaten by bears or wolves!” Hayley yelled, as the two teenage boys walked off laughing. Niall quickly looked at Amaia worriedly.

“There’s no bears or wolves, Niall.” Amaia chuckled.

“Well, in that case, would you join me on a little stroll? I want to stretch my legs.” Niall asked her with a beaming smile.

“Why of course! Just ring us if you need us guys.” Amaia laughed, before they both jumped up and slowly walked off hand in hand.

“Louis, why is everyone leaving us? Did you let out a quiet fart or something?” Hayley laughed, before she brought her camera out and took a picture of him as he looked up with a smile.

“No I did not! That was probably, Niall…You hungry, babe? I have Oreos!” Louis said excitedly, before he turned around and started to look through the tent he had set up. Hayley let out a laugh as his bum was all that was in view as he laid down on his stomach, half in and half out of the tent.

“Nice ass, Lou.” She giggled, before taking a photo.

“I worked hard for it. Where are those bloody Oreos…” Louis then went off, talking to himself. There was a load of heavy footsteps and Hayley looked around and smiled, expecting Zayn or Liam to come back and pounce on her and Louis, in some effort to scare them. Out of nowhere, a dark figure ran up to her and grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her up to her feet harshly. She couldn’t see who the hell it was, and before she could ask anything, the figure covered up her mouth and was dragging her away from the campsite. She tried to let out a muffled squeal, before whoever the hell was dragging her away picked her up off her feet in an effort to get away quicker. Everything was dark, and before she could turn around to see if Louis had seen what was happening, they both tripped and fell to the floor. Her new captor fell on top of her and for a moment their hand was away from her mouth for a moment.

“What the fuck!” She hissed, before there was a shushing sound from her hooded captor, and the hand slowly covered her mouth once again. Hayley could barely see anything, but there was one main thing she could see, and that was the bunches of curly hair, perturbing from around the hood. Her heart sank, and she feared the worst.