Louis

The fact that Louis had seen Harry release a single tear because of the whole situation was still reeling in Louis’ head, even the next day. He knew Harry back to front, but he never expected to see that single, lone tear fall from his cheek. It just proved how crazy this whole thing was. Louis rolled his eyes and ruffled up the back of his light brown hair, before kicking on the black TOMS he always got done for wearing to school, before going out of his bedroom. He was already twenty minutes late, and he could hear his twin sisters downstairs moaning about how tired they were. Louis jogged down the stairs of his house and threw the blazer around his shoulders before picking up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. He checked his keys and phone were in his pocket before his Mum came out of the kitchen with the twins in each hand.

“Louis, you’re going to be late again, you need to stop playing that Xbox with Harry until ungodly hours of the morning.” His Mum laughed, before they all left the house and headed to the car.

“It wasn’t that late Mum.” Louis replied, picking up one of his sisters and putting her into the car.

“I was a teenager myself, I used that excuse as much as you do.” His Mum laughed again, before they all got into the car. Louis laughed and rolled his eyes. His sisters started to talk about something or other in the backseats.

“Your ICT teacher called me last night, it’s only the first day back and they’re already calling me up.” His Mum went on, trying to hide the smirk on her lips. Louis laughed and looked at her.

“But I’m not surprised you fall asleep in his lessons, he sounds like a boring fool.” His mum laughed, before the car pulled up outside of the school.

“No more sleeping in class, okay?” She called as Louis got out the car. He closed the door and looked through the open window.

“Bye Mum.” He winked, before waving and walking into the school. He walked through the halls and yawned again, before walking inside of his form room. Everyone was already there, and Louis would be the last one in, as per. He looked over to his normal desk to find his Irish best friend already sat there, and Niall would be sat eating. Louis rolled his eyes before sitting down.

“Morning!” Niall spat out, with what looked like half a slice of toast in his mouth. Where did he get toast from?

“You’ve got a homework date with Amaia at lunch, yet here you are, bread and butter all over your face.” Louis sighed, raising his eyebrow at his best friend.

“I have another three hours, chill yourself, Romeo.” Niall replied, rolling his eyes. Niall nudged Louis and pointed towards the front seat and table that was covered in dried up blue paint.

“Look what someone’s done to that desk. Who’d you think it was?” Niall laughed. Louis looked over the desk and remembered everything that happened last night.

“Take a guess.” Louis asked, looking at Niall with raised eyebrows. Niall sat looking at Louis in wonder, before shrugging.

“I don’t know man, the tooth fairy?” Niall replied, clueless. Louis let out a laugh before checking in case there was anyone listening into the conversation. Before Louis could start the whole story about Harry, Hayley and the blue paint, their form tutor walked into the door and started talking about notices, so Louis grabbed a pen and a piece of scrap paper and wrote it all down on there. He slid it over to Niall, and Niall started to read it. Louis watched his reaction, and once Niall had read it all, he looked up at Louis in surprise.

“You mean he just poured it all over her? For no reason at all?” Niall asked curiously. Louis nodded.

“She didn’t even speak to him, she and the new kid, Zayn were just doing their own thing.” Louis responded, shaking his head.

“He’s crazy…Harry I mean.” Niall replied, rolling his eyes.

“He really is, he’s one of my best friend’s, but I hate him.” Louis replied, with a heavy sigh.

“Well, if he keeps doing shit like that to Hayley I think you’re going to be his only friend.” Niall sighed, and Louis nodded, knowing it was the truth.

“Just don’t go telling anyone, okay?” Louis replied, knowing that this situation could get sticky. Niall nodded and agreed, putting the note into his pocket where no one would find it.