Zayn & Hayley

“Zayn! Hold on! Zayn!” Hayley quickly called out, before she went storming after him. She grabbed hold of his arm and spun him around to face her. He shrugged her off at first without looking at her.

“Can you atleast let me explain?” she asked him desperately. He rolled his eyes, before he finally turned to face her, with a straight face.

“Okay, I know what you’re thinking, you saw me kiss Harry, twice.” She started, before Zayn threw his arms to his sides.

“No shit, Hayley!” He snapped back. She’d never seen him so mad before, he came across so shy and reserved, but he looked so angry.

“But it didn’t mean anything, I was just trying to show him my point.” Hayley went on, determined not to have Zayn hate her, now she’d just got Harry to like her.

“Oh, that you’re a good kisser or something?” Zayn replied, sarcastically. Hayley let out an angry cry before shaking her head.

“You know what, fuck you. I thought you were a good guy, but you don’t even let me have a chance to tell you about everything.” She now snapped back at him, folding her arms. Zayn rolled his eyes.

“Liam was literally only telling me how much of a nice girl you were. He said you were one of the most special girls I’d meet in my life, and he’s right. Well, he was right, until I saw you getting off with Harry.” Zayn scolded, looking at her angrily. She shook her head and put her hands onto her face.

“It wasn’t like that!” She cried again, trying to resist jumping up and down in anger. Zayn shook his head.

“To think that I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend. Forget it.” He told her sourly before he started to walk away again. Hayley’s heart felt like it had just been slapped.

“Zayn!” She squeaked, heartbroken. She wanted nothing more than Zayn to come back, tell her it was okay and love her. He was going to ask her out, she’d wrecked it all, like she did everything else. She burst into tears then and there. All that she’d wanted to do for Harry was to help him, and now that she had, she’d ruined all chances with Zayn. Harry meant nothing like that to her, and now she had to prove it, but her chance was lost. Zayn was walking away from her. She fell to the floor and covered her face with her hands. This was just her life. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she sat in the grass field. She’d had so many great memories here, and she thought that tonight would be one of them, but apparently not. She wiped the tears away from her eyes, before she realised there was someone sat next to her. She looked over to see Zayn, sat next to her, biting his lip as he looked at her. She sniffled slightly, before wiping her tears.

“Shush…” Zayn whispered, before he leaned in and kissed her. His hands found their way to her hair and her waist as they kissed. Hayley’s heart was beating a million hearts per second, even though it felt like time had slowed down. When their lips parted, they both looked at each other silently, their faces only inches away from each other.

“Why?” She whispered, wondering what all of that was about.

“If you’re as rare and special as I’ve been told, walking away from you would be the worst mistake of my life.” Zayn whispered, looking deep into her eyes. Hayley felt the small smile that crept onto her lips.

“But, if you’re going to be mine, then I need to know your mine.”  Zayn went on, looking at her deeply.

“Zayn, Harry’s gay.” She whispered, before she let out a small laugh. Zayn now looked at her in confusion.

“What?”

“Harry’s gay, bisexual, whatever you want to call it. And so is Louis. Louis loves Harry, but Harry didn’t know whether he did or not, because of his old feelings for me. I kissed him to prove that he did love Louis, and I was right. I don’t have any feelings for him, how the fuck could I?” She explained, wanting him to know everything. Zayn looked at her baffled.

“They’re gay?” He finally asked.

“Yes!” Hayley laughed.

“So, you haven’t got some sort of secret love triangle thing going on with Harry?” Zayn asked once more. Hayley pulled a face at the thought of it and shook her head.

“Zayn I thought you were clever. I want you, I really like you.” She told him before stroking the side of his face.

“I really like you too. I’m sorry, I should’ve given you a chance to explain, I’m not normally like this but I just get so built up and defensive about these things.” Zayn then explained, before he looked away from her. Hayley nodded, before she moved up closer to him.

“Let me guess, you fell for some girl and then the bitch broke your heart?” She asked, looking at him. He looked at her shocked.

“How’d you-” He started before she interrupted.

“I can just tell. But, I don’t want to hurt you, I promise.” She reassured him, looking up at him honestly. How could someone hurt him like that? He was such an amazing boy. He looked over her with a smile.

“I don’t want to hurt you either.” He replied, before their two hands found each other and linked together. Zayn leaned in again and kissed her softly much to her delight. His lips were perfect. He held her tightly as he kissed her. Hayley let out a laugh as she fell backwards, with Zayn now on top of her.

“This is quite forward, don’t you think?” She giggled, as he looked down at her with a cheeky smile.

“You haven’t seen forward.” He winked cheekily. She let out a laugh again and shook her head, before they kissed once more. Zayn looked down at her lovingly.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked her, looking at her with his brown eyes. Hayley couldn’t help but smile.

“Do you breathe air? Yes!” She laughed, before pressing her lips to his again happily. Zayn simply chuckled into the kiss. The two teenagers kissed in the moonlight, before finally deciding to go back to the others. When they got there, Liam would greet Hayley with a hit on the back of the head.