Louis

“You two have been acting mysterious all morning, what’s up with you two?” Amaia asked quietly, as she sat at one end of the sofa sipping a coffee, while Niall was still sprawled across it fast asleep. Louis and Hayley looked at each other with big smiles before shrugging.

“Is something going on under our noses, or what?” Liam asked, even though he was still tucked up, and still half asleep.

“This is between me and my Hayley-Boo.” Louis chuckled, putting his arm around Hayley’s shoulders. Hayley giggled and kissed his cheek.

“Gotta love my Lou-Boo.” She winked before cuddling him. Liam and Amaia looked at each other in confusion. Zayn was still out like a light.

“Have you two got together or something?” Liam asked, looking up at them with a frown. Louis chuckled.

“Yeah, she wishes.” Louis teased, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes.

“Excuse me, but I have a beautiful boyfriend, who has beautiful brown eyes, permanent sex hair…” Hayley replied, before she looked down at Zayn, who was fast asleep and drooling onto his pillow.

“Oh, and he drools. Cute.” She laughed.

“And with that, I’m off. I’ll be back later. I just have to go and talk to someone.” Louis said, before kissing Hayley’s cheek and jumping up. He pulled on a denim jacket, and since he was already wearing his same clothes from the night before, he was all ready to see Harry.

“Mysterious people are so…” Amaia started, shaking her head.

“Mysterious. Ignore them. What’s for breakfast?” Niall mumbled, as he rubbed his eyes, just to snuggle into his pillow again. Louis rolled his eyes and slipped on a pair of TOMS before leaving the room.

“Louis, hold on!” he heard Hayley say from the other room. She came running into the hallway where Louis was looked in a mirror and ruffling up his hair.

“Yeah, babe?” He asked with a smile. She had tied up her hair into a high ponytail, and her block fringe had gone naturally wavy as it lay across her face.

“Good luck.” She simply smiled, before she gave him a hug. He held her tightly, almost as if it was a thank you for everything that she had done for him.

“Right, I’ve got to go and make a boy fall in love with me.” Louis smiled, as the hug ended.

“Trust me Lou, he’s already there.”

Those words were still whizzing around in Louis’ mind as he knocked on the front door of Harry’s house. It was around ten, and Louis would be surprised if he was even up. His Mum opened the door and smiled at Louis.

“Hey Lou, are you here for Harry?” His Mum smiled, stepping to one side to let him in the house. Louis smiled and nodded.

“He’s upstairs, still asleep. He was with his girlfriend until late, I think.” She winked to Louis, before she shut the door and then went back to what she had been doing. Louis forced a laugh, even though he knew exactly where Harry had been. With Hayley, talking about himself. Louis made his way up the stairs and went straight to Harry’s bedroom. He opened the door slowly, and quietly, before poking his head around the door. Harry was still fast asleep, tucked up in his big duvet. His brunette curls were sprawled everywhere, and his feet were poking out of his duvet. Louis closed the door and locked it behind him, before kicking off his shoes and then pulling off his denim jacket. Harry let out a sniff and slowly opened his eyes and looked at Louis. Louis couldn’t help but smile.

“Lou? Is that you?” Harry asked weakly, his eyes barely open.

“Yeah, it’s me. Have you been crying?” Louis asked, before he got into the bed next to Harry. Harry simply nodded.

“I just, basically…I need to talk to you.” Harry said again, opening his green eyes and looking at Louis. Louis shook his head.

“Talking is for losers, go back to sleep, beautiful.” Louis told the boy, before kissing his forehead and then snuggling into him. Harry held onto him tightly and gladly fell back to sleep, cuddled up to him. Louis smiled to himself. It had taken since forever, but hell, was this worth the wait.