Harry

Harry looked around his bedroom once more in silence. His room walls were covered in posters and photos of various friends, but it was also covered in photos in Hayley. Did he even like her anymore? Ever since Louis had kissed him, his head had felt extremely messed up. Did he even like girls? Or boys? Louis was his best friend, he didn’t want to let him go, but what if being friends with Hayley lead to something? Harry jumped up from the bed and started to rush around his room, pulling down all the photos of Louis, and of Hayley. Soon, there were bits of blue tack stuck to walls, and a pile of photographs and paper lying around his feet. He breathed in and out heavily as he looked at the new gaps on his wall. He sank to his knees slowly, before landing on the ground with a thud. He slowly reached over and picked up one photo of Louis. It had been a funny night, Harry had had the house to himself, and so him and Louis had a sleepover and had gotten more than just a little tipsy. The photo was a little blurred in places, but Louis was sat smiling boldly and laughing at whatever joke they’d told. Louis. He was the only genuine person in Harry’s life, and always had been. He meant so much…the other picture was of Hayley. It was his favourite one of Hayley, she must’ve been to the beach with her friends and they’d took it, but ever since it had always been Harry’s favourite. She was so beautiful, inside and out, but would all of the shit that Harry had put her through be enough to convince her that they could have something remotely special? But everytime he thought about Hayley, he thought about Louis, and everytime he thought about Louis, he thought about Hayley. He scrunched up both of the pictures before he rose to his feet and kicked on a pair of converses, and then pulled his hood up above his head. It was Friday night, he would normally be out with Aidan, or even Louis, but tonight, he didn’t know what he was doing. His head was twirling around and his thoughts were going crazy. He made his way out of his bedroom, and then headed towards the backdoor. He stormed through the house and into the kitchen.

“Harry, Harry!” His Mum called, before he turned around and she was stood looking at him.

“Where do you think you’re going this late? It’s nearly eleven!” She asked, looking concerned.

“I’m going across the road to Louis’, Mum, that’s all.” Harry replied, not wanting to snap or be rude to her. She looked at him with an unconvinced face.

“Are you really going to Louis’ house? Are you sure it’s not Hayley’s house?” His Mum asked, with a raised eyebrow. Harry nearly choked on that. He never actually told his Mum that Hayley was his girlfriend, but his Mum simply assumed it, even though it was the opposite. Harry forced a smile.

“She lives across town, I’m going to Louis’.” Harry said once again, with a smile. His Mum looked over him for a moment.

“Have you got your phone atleast?” She asked him, like she always did.

“Yes, I’ll be home soon, promise.” He smiled, knowing fully well that his phone was in his bedroom upstairs.

“Okay, be home before twelve, okay?” She told him, before she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and nodded.

“See you later, Mum.” He smiled, before he went out the back door, feeling guiltier than a convict.