Liam

“Hey guys! You ready to go then?” Liam called, as Niall and Amaia joined them at the lockers. It was Friday night and school had finished, and all the teenagers were getting ready to spend the weekend together in a field and a couple of tents. 

“Hell yes! Let’s get this party started!” Niall laughed, throwing his arms around Amaia in triumph. She laughed as they both swayed around together.

“Yeah Buddy!” She added with a beaming smile.

“Zayn will be along in a second, he just had to sort out some art stuff upstairs, but he’ll be here soon!” Hayley quickly informed everyone.

“Zayn and Hayley, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!” Niall sang in his bold Irish voice. Liam laughed and put his arm around her and ruffled up Hayley’s hair as she blushed.

“If they both get drunk, it won’t be the only thing they’ll be doing!” Liam laughed. Amaia let out a laugh.

“Yeah, because Hayley’s really going to attempt to get up a tree when she’s drunk.” Amaia replied causing Hayley to let out a humph and hit her friend around the arm.

“Guys, shut up!” Hayley moaned, even though she was laughing herself. Liam laughed and shook his head with a smile.  

“Hey, where’s Louis at? He’s normally the life and soul of the party!” Hayley asked as she looked around the group, quickly trying to change subject. They all looked around and shrugged.

“Is he still coming do you think?” Amaia asked curiously.

“I should think so, it’s not like Louis to miss these things.” Niall replied with a small smile. They all agreed again, before they started to busily talk about what they all had planned for the night, and going over the initial plan to all get to the field near Liam’s house. Liam noticed that something had caught Hayley’s eye, and he looked up to follow her eye line. At the bottom of the corridor, Louis and Harry were talking and slowly walking towards them.

“Oh, Louis’ coming! He’s just talking to Harry.” Liam announced, before turning his nose up at the last part of his sentence. Everyone was still a little shocked from lunch, but Liam was so proud of Hayley for sticking up for herself and everything, as well as punching him in the face. Oh, Liam wanted to rewind that moment and watch it over and over again. Hayley looked back at them all, and Liam let out a groan. He knew that face all too well.

“Guys, do you think we should invite Harry?” Hayley asked, looking at them all. Liam folded his arms and shook his head quickly.

“No, no, no, no and, oh what’s that? No!” Liam quickly refused, looking down at her like she was crazy.

“But, the worst of everything’s over, what’s wrong with starting fresh?” Hayley asked, looking up at him. Liam was going to stick by this one. He still didn’t entirely trust the guy, and he certainly didn’t want Harry around when he was trying to enjoy himself and forget all the trouble that he had caused over the last week. Liam rolled his eyes and looked around at Niall and Amaia to see what their verdict was.

“Oh dear, the married couple have fallen out again.” Amaia sighed, as she and Niall still stood with their arms around each other.

“Have they?” Zayn’s voice asked, as he joined them and looked around to see what was going on.

“What do you mean, married couple?” Hayley asked, looking at Niall and Amaia.

“Well, you and Liam are like an old married couple, you’re always bickering. Although I think Zayn’s Hayley’s toy boy.” Amaia explained with a laugh.

“How’d you know he’s not Liam’s toy boy?” Niall added with a laugh.

“Oh yes, because suddenly I’m like, a sixty year old man whose now going out with Zayn? That’s incredibly accurate, Nialler.” Liam laughed.

“What the hell have I walked into?” Zayn asked, obviously quite confused. The other’s started to laugh.

“What are you all laughing about?” Louis asked, a big smile across his face. Hayley frowned.

“Where’s Harry gone? I thought you were talking to him?” Hayley immediately asked.

“He had to rush off home, but are you guys ready for tonight?” Louis asked excitedly, obviously back to his old self. There was a cheer from everyone as they all started to walk out of the school.

“So, what were you guys talking about?” Louis asked again, looking around at them all.

“Zayn’s my new toy boy.” Liam simply said with a laugh.

“And apparently me and Liam are married as well.” Hayley added, putting her arm around Louis’ waist and looking up at him with a smile.

“Oh yeah, meet the missus.” Liam laughed. Louis looked around at them all in confusion.

“Right, we better go back to our places and get our stuff! Meet you guys at Liam’s in about fifteen minutes!” Niall suddenly announced, as he and Amaia walked hand in hand. They all walked down the road away from their school. 

“Fifteen minutes? To go to each one of our houses, get our stuff and then walk across town?” Amaia laughed, raising her eyebrow at Niall.

“They all live on the posh side of town, Zayn.” Hayley informed, as she looked up at Zayn.

“Yeah, so run along you riff raff.” Louis laughed, before he, Niall and Amaia all went to cross the road.

“Don’t spend too long eating crumpets!” Liam called, before the group separated.

“Right, let’s get a move on then.” Hayley demanded with a laugh, before they all started to walk off to their own similar streets.