Liam

Liam was peddling away on the exercise bike, when he saw how his mobile was vibrating away in front of him. He slowly slowed down, and pulled the headphones that were playing in his ear, before grabbing his phone and looking at the last couple of texts that Hayley had sent him. He rolled his eyes as he read through them. Monday morning, not even nine o’clock yet, and there had already been more drama. Apparently Hayley and Zayn had stepped in when Aiden was having a go at Louis and Harry, who were now out of nowhere a couple, before she punched Aiden. Aiden was going to punch ‘Larry’ whoever he was, which meant Hayley punched him, and when Aiden went to hit her back, Zayn got involved and punched him again, before pushing him away. Liam had to read through the texts a few times before rolling his eyes and putting his phone back where it was.

“So much bloody drama, I’m staying in the gym, where no one wants to punch each other, or secretly like people but hate them, urgh.” Liam moaned to himself, before looking up and seeing the wavy haired girl, stood in front of him, chuckling. He looked over the way that she had curves in all of the right places, and pretty grey eyes. How had he never seen her before.

“Well, sounds like your first week back was fun.” She chuckled, walking over to him and pulling the grey hoodie from her shoulders and chucking it in front of the exercise bike next to him. Liam was still in shock, now there was a girl in the gym. Not just any girl, but a really pretty girl in the gym. She looked over his face, before letting out a heavenly laugh.

“I’m new here, by the way.” She chuckled, sitting on the exercise machine. Liam laughed and scratched the back of his head, once he realised she had caught him staring.

“I could tell by the way you were staring at me. Do you not normally get other people in here?” She asked, curiously. Liam shook his head, trying not to feel shy around her.

“Oh, that’s good then. I figured I’d just hide out in here, until I made friends and realised how the hell this place works.” She chuckled again, before pulling out a pink iPod.

“You have an iPod.” Liam said, before mentally slapping himself for being such an idiot. She laughed and looked at him again.

“And you have one too, iPod buddies! This gym is so cool and high tech…how do you not get more people in here?” She asked, making conversation. Liam shrugged, telling himself to spit out an intelligent answer, but how could he when he was face to face with whoever this cute girl was.

“It’s always really quiet. Do you come to the gym a lot then?” Liam asked, with a smile. She nodded.

“Yeah, doing exercise just clears my mind and makes me calm. What about you?” She replied with a smile. Holy crap, it was like she was perfect.

“Pretty much the same…I’m Liam, by the way.” Liam introduced himself, hoping to find out what her name was.

“Oh, I’m Molly. Nice to meet you, Liam. You have a really cute smile.” She giggled, before she blushed a little. Her dark blonde fringe was sweeping across her face, only enhancing her features.

“Nice to meet you too, Molly.” He smiled, before she looked at her feet nervously.

“Oh! The girl with the block fringe asked me to give you this.” Molly smiled, before pulling out a folded piece of paper and then handed it to him.

“Anyway, I’m going to get showered and changed, do you think you could help me out and show me to where my R.E. class is?” She smiled, before hopping off the bike and picking her hoodie back up. Liam nodded and smiled ecstatically as he watched her go.

“Great! Thanks, Liam!” She giggled, before rushing out of the gym. Liam watched her go with a smile, before looking at the note from ‘the girl with the block fringe’. She’s not Leona, but she’s cute enough, right? Was all that was written, and Liam looked up at the glass doors, to be met by his best friend Hayley, who was smiling triumphantly. He laughed and blew her a kiss, and she caught it, before walking away. She was crazy, but she was a hell of a matchmaker.