Chapter 46: A Dangerous Woman

~Shout out to Shay Redd's performance  on The Voice  insporong this chapter~ ( see video )

 "Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous womanSomethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout youMakes me wanna do things that I shouldn'tSomethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout "

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout "

My head was all over the place as I recounted the events that transpired over the past month. I couldn't wrap my head around where everything went wrong.

*Flashback*

"Here," I said handing Jayme the Walgreens bag as I climbed in the truck using the handrail. When I got in and secured my seatbelt, Jayme tried to give the bag back to me.

"Uh Uh," I said pushing the bag back towards him, " that's for you," I said pulling the mirror down and reapplying my lipstick.

Jayme furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked at the contents of the bag. The words Clear Blue, staring back at him.

"Destiny!"

"Huh," I responded casually reapplying my mascara.

"What's this," he said pointing at the bag in my lap.

" I know you can read Jayme. Stop acting slow like your brother."

"I know what the box says asshole, but what does it mean," he asked getting frustrated.

"Open it and see," I said shrugging her shoulders.

Jayme opened the box slowly while surveying the contents. I watched as his bushy eyebrows wrinkled in confusion. "Dee, what's really going on? This is negative," he said sounding genuinely confused.

"Oh I know, and if you want it to remain that way then we need to use these," I said pulling a box of Magnums from my purse. My period was two weeks late, and I had been stressing myself to the point of sickness worried about being pregnant. Not that I didn't think that Jayme would be a great father, I just wasn't there yet.