18. Nightmare killer

(Jasmine POV)

I opened my eyes to the gentle sun that shined in my eyes. I felt something on my wasted and turned my body to the other side and saw Stefan right beside me. His sleeping face looked peaceful and calm. I clocked my head to my pillow and hide my face with in the soft substance. “We actually did it” I thought to myself.

When I looked back at him, I remember all the times we where together. For the past ten years had been full of wonderful times. My mind was filled with only him; the way he a speaks, the way he moved, everything about his is amazing. I smiled so happily.

I am so happy

Then, my heart began to twist and stir. I couldn’t breathe, nor could I move. The room went dark all around me and the voices began to set. Please… not now… please don’t send me into the darkness…

(Stefan’s POV)

I woke you and I saw Jasmine right beside me, sitting up right.

“Jasmine? Are you okay, baby?” she didn’t answer me.

Something was wrong.

“Jasmine!?” She turned the other way and I got up and grabbed her shoulders. “Jasmine, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you saying anything? JASMINE!!!”

[Sometime later]

“There is no sign of injury or brain damage. But it looks like her soul and heart are sleeping. I don’t know when she will wake, but the best thing we can do now, is wait.” Said the priestess.

I didn’t know what to do or where to go. It’s thanks to Emma, that she helped me what to do. We both carried her to the great hall, where we found the priestess, who examined her, and as far as anything, this is all that we got. I carried Jasmine back to the castle, where she will rest in my room. I haven’t left Jasmine’s side at all; I did all my work in the room, so I could watch over her. For the past few days, she stared moving around for a little, but she mostly stays beside me. When my presents were needed at the office, Jasmine would cling onto my shirt and followed me everywhere.

Jasmine never spoken a single word, yet I still know what she wants. I know when she is hungry or wants to go toilet, I knew everything. So why don’t I know what is happening to her?

(Jasmine POV)

I ran with all my might. She is going to kill me. I have to hide, I can’t stop running. But even so, she always finds me. She always does. The last thing I remember was being with Stefan and then the darkness came in. After that, I found myself in a cage, where I was beaten and threatened to kill Stefan. I couldn’t say yes to them, so whenever I say no, or refuse to listen, they beat me until I couldn’t move anymore.

We sometimes play a game called hide and seek. Unlike the wonderful childish version of hide and seek, this is a more horrid. I run and hide, while they look for me and try to kill me.

I ran as fast as I could, but the sensory around me became somewhat familiar. When I finally realise where I am, I was stunted that to the point, I didn’t know what was right. How could I end up here at the Castile? The court yard was empty, but the smell of blood was strong. When I opened the front door, a trail of blood was found. I walked the trail until I saw more blood. The blood trail kept going until I went to the throne room.

As I opened the doors, I saw a pile of body’s. Everywhere, left to right, all I saw was the body’s that had been decapitated in a gruesome way. The dark room did not suit my liking; it felt like the darkness will engulf me if I looked into it for too long. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t speak. I wanted to run, but my body froze in place.

I am scared… Stefan… help me…. Stefan… PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

I felt a hand around my neck and it squeezed any air that came into my body, and out. “Welcome to your new home.” I looked behind me to see that girl that has been haunting me in my dreams. Her long fingertips dug deeper into my throat as I tried to breath. My mind became blunt and my sanity was slowly slipping. The next thing I know, I hear radiating chains and cold, harsh voices in the background.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HEYA!!!!

Sorry that this is short and all, but I will make it longer in the next chapter. So what do you guys think? was it to much? Sorry if you guys don't like it, but i was running out of idea's.

I don't know when I will post another one, since today wil be a LONG day for me. And tomorrow too.

And before I forget. JASMINE AND STEFAN DID IT!!!! Okay, I just repeated what my friends said.

Anyways, THANK YOU for reading and please Vote and Comment on it and I will talk to you later. Oh, and one more thing, if you have an idea's for a bonus chapter, leave your idea down below or message me on Wattpad.

Thank you for reading and I will see you, next time. :)

~Jazzy208 OUT