7. First night in my lovers arms

Hey Readers :D sorry for the long wait and look, i made a POV this time. sorry if it's not good but i just wanted to post this so i can get to the next chapter. I still have Assessments to hand in and my drama thing too. Anyways, thank you for reading my story and i hope you like it. please give a commit or a vote if you like it. have a good day/night everyone and hope to hear from you soon. 

~Jazzy208 OUT~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

(Jasmine POV)

I couldn’t look at Stefan. He said that I will be sleeping with him, IN THE SAME BED!!! After that, Wolf started laughing and I couldn’t say anything, I should have run when I had the chance… but I am glad I get to see him.

(Stefan POV)

FUCKING HELL, I thought that me being with her would be okay but I didn’t mean to say “no, she will sleep with me” WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING, FOR FUCK SAKES!!!! I love her but I didn’t mean to let it come out like that. I couldn’t stay calm after that, I mean, you try to walk with the one you love and you said something that came out so wrong. I am very happy that I can see her again and that she loves me, because the last time I heard her say that, I thought it was out of pity; I will never understand humans. Walking throws the hallway, I saw some of that maids looking at her like she was a trash, she is mine, not trash, MINE…. This is going to be a long night. For awhile, we just walked in silence until Jasmine broke the silence.

“How have you been lately?”

“Alright, how about you?”

“Fine. It’s been about a month since I last saw you”

“Really? Has it been that long in the human world?”

She looked at me like I was crazy but then she remembered. This world is different from the human world, if I stayed here for a month, who knows how many years it would have been in the human world… she might have even gotten married and have children… and she could have died by a happy, old age with her lover. Just the thought of it makes me sad. As I made my way to my room, I looked at her to see her with wide eyes. What was she so surprised about? It’s just a room.

(Jasmine POV)

When we entered his room, it was BIG. Not like ‘big as a masters bedroom’, no, I mean REALLY BIG!!! Like the size of a living room and the kitten at my place which is 30-50 feet, give or take, I don't know. The bed looks like a double king size bed, and the window is big and wide that it almost took about the whole room. There was a table and two chairs in the room along with a desk, draws, wooden wardrobe, fireplace, bed tables; bookshelf’s, some candles, painting, and a vac with strangle flowers in them. I turned around to face Stefan; his arms were crossed and he was leaning on the side of the door with a little smile on his face, “This is the first time I have seen you so happy just but seeing a room” I pouted, “this is the first time I have seen a room this big” He laughed. He pushed himself off from the wall and walk towards me; when he was about a metre away, he bend down and whispered in my ear “don’t pout like that, it make me want to eat you up, you cutie” I burst out blushing, FOR FUCK SAKES!!!! He pulled away and I looked away to avoid his gaze, he grabbed my chin and pulled me close, then, before long, he kissed me… and I kissed back. As he pulled away, he placed his hand on my head and rubbing it gently side to side “I am going to work now, see you later” and he left the room, leaving me with my thoughts. I walked over to the bed and place my head in one of the pillows. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHH >////////<” I screamed so loud in the pillow, knowing that no one will hear it…well, at least I think. As I looked up from the pillow, I turned my body so I was on my back and shearing at the ceiling, I started thinking about it for a while, then soon, I fell asleep.

(Stefan POV)

What just happened? O//////O did i…and she….WHAT!?!?!?!?

[5 hours later]

As I walked down the corridor with some books on spells and history, I felt like I was forgetting something. I worked myself so hard because I wanted to get something off my mind, it worked, that’s one. I opened my door to my room and place my books on the table. I walked over to my bed thinking about Jasmine….Jasmine? .....JASMINE!!! THAT’S WHAT I FORGOT!!! SHE IS HERE!!! I walked over to my bed to find her crawled up into a little ball, holding a pillow. I looked at her for awhile and pull the blanket from the other side of the bed and covered her from the cold. Before long, she called out my name “Stefan…” my heart stopped; it felt like no one can kill me, no one… but her. I lead in to kiss her on the head, and without knowing it, she rapped he arms around me. I didn’t want to wake her but I have to study and I don’t want to sleep right next to her, things are already awkward how it is. Looking at her, it felt like she was the reason of me being alive; seeing her under that bridge, I thought that the heavens will save her, but they didn’t. saving her, was the best think I have ever done, but really, she was the one how saved me. I rapped my arms around hear little head and pulled myself close to her. She calm breathing and worm skin, I felt happy. Holding her like this, I slowly drifted to sleep, with the one I love in my arms.