4. Old Friend, Little Brother

It has already been a month now, senesce I last saw Stefan. When I am thinking about him, I remember the kiss we shared. When I hear the words of love, I can hear him saying it to me even now. “I Love you”. Those words circle around my head, repeating this word like a broken reactor. I wish I could see him. I miss him so much.

“Jasmine. Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.”

“Are you sure, you haven’t been yourself lately”

“Really? Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to worry you”

“Did something happen? Did he hurt you? I was only joking, we didn't mean that whole sex joke. WAIT, don't tell me-”

“NO!!, it’s just that-”

“So he did do it to you! I am going to find that motherfucker and I am going to rip out his-”

“I’M FINE, I’M FINE!!! It’s just that I’m thinking a lot, that’s all”

“Oh… ”

I couldn’t tell her that I might not see Stefan again, maybe ever. Jane and I talked for awhile then Kate came running in. “JASMINE!!!” she shouted across the library. “Shhh, inside voices please” I said. Kate walked over to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the library. She was upset with me for some odd reason. “Jasmine, I don’t want to butt in with your privet life but can you please be honest with me. Are you selling your body?” WHAT!?! Selling my body? I’m still a virgin.

“No, I am not. What gave you that idea?”

“THEN WHY IS IT THAT A GOOD LOOKING GUY WITH A HOT BODY IS LOOKING FOR YOU!?!?!?”

Good looking? Could it be Stefan? I didn’t care, I want to see him “WHERE!?” I shouted at Kate. She told me that he was at the front of the school. I ran with a big smile on my face, hopping that I would see him once more. I want to tell him that I missed him and I am worried and, and, tell him how much I loved him.

“HEY! I AM LOOKING FOR JASMINE! SHE HAS DARK BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES!” That voice, it couldn’t be, please don’t tell me “Wolf!?” The man heard me and looked at me “Jazz, how are you? Good I hope”.  I met Wolf when me and Stefan where still together. Stefan and Wolf are brothers but they don’t really look alike. Wolf had white hair and red eyes, his skin is more alive then Stefan and his personality.... high. Wolf wanted to become the greatest and powerful person that anyone has seen, so he always wanted to fight Stefan, but he always win and Wolf always lose. Wolf and Stefan became rivals for years and somehow I ended up being in the centre of it all.  There will be times when I see him alone and we talk and there are also other times when Stefan and Wolf just fight. About a year ago, it was raining and I ran into him, he was beaten and hurt, so I helped him. He was rude at some points but after awhile, he just acts like a gentleman, he is also stubborn and annoying but he’s ok, a guess. About some time later on, he was fight for me saying “I love Jasmine and I will do anything to make her happy.” To that point onwards, Stefan never left me when Wolf was around, so this is kinda the first time I have been with Wolf without Stefan. “Can we talk somewhere ales where?” I looked at him and slowly nodded, so we left the school. We ended up at Fasta Pasta and had pizza and coke, “so, what do you want to talk about?” I said with no faecal expression on my face. He looked at me with worry before he changed into a straight face, “Do you love my brother?” I was stunned by the sudden question. I almost was about to cry when I looked down to avoid his gaze.

“Yes, because we are friends”

“That’s not what I meant, do you love, love him?”

“………….”

“JASMINE!!!!!”

I do love him, but I can’t… I couldn’t…. I want to see him again. I wanted to say that I love him completely because without him, I realized my feelings for him. Stefan… “I do…l-love him, b-but I…”

tears started to swell up and ran down my face.  “Do you want to see him?” I look up with tear still running down, then, after a minuet of looking at his face to see if he was telling the truth, I nodded and yelled out “Yes, please, I would love to see him, Thank you Wolf THANK YOU!!!” when I finished my sentence, he placed one of his fingers on my lips, “I just need one thing from you. Look after my big brother. He may be an idiot but…. Let’s just say he is a good guy” I smiled widely and kiss Wolf on the head “thank you and I will”.

When we finished with out lunch, I looked at him and wondered, how the HELL did he read my mind? More to the point, didn't he say that he loved me? I swear, I have to love somebody and his brother loves me but wants me to be happy... happy? was that the reason he- "Jasmine, it's time to go" I looked at him then frown "what's wrong" Wolf said "you doing this to make me happy right"

"yes?"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING HIM BACK TO ME!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!! I WAS WORRIED SICK BECAUSE OF HIM, I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH THAT NOW I WANT TO KILL HIM THEN MYSELF, SO THEN WE CAN BE TOGETHER!!!!"

Wolf looked at me with surprise, yeah, I can get mad when I want to bitch. "He loves you but he need to keep you safe. and I am not a bitch" What-the-fuck. how? when? what?... "stop reading my mind" I walked out of the Fasta Pasta and I swear, I can hear him laughing.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey everyone, here is another chapter. sorry that all he other ones are short but I hope I can make a long one for Chapter 5, which I will post tomorow or the next, next day. so i hope you like this stroy so far and Thank you for reading it. Love you all <3 Byeeee :)