28 - Mother

(Stefan’s POV)

Ever since yesterday, Jasmine could not recall what happened. All she could remember was that someone was destroying her sister’s gravestone and a burning feeling in her chest. From what I could see, was the fact that Pandora’s Heart must have awoken and protected her. I sent a few of my people to look for the guy that was meant to kidnap her, but what we found, was his body hanging from a tree branch. His body was all burnt but that didn't kill him. What killed him was a holy blade. It was hard to make it out, but it looked like he was saved before he died, and someone stabbed him a few times in the back before being hanged on the trees.

When we brought Jasmine back, we examine her to see if there was any damage to her or our daughter. No harm at all, but we are examining her carefully, just in case.

We have been high alert since we got back, I send a few people back to clean up, but since we couldn't rebuild most of the destruction, we ended up making up a lie and blaming it on someone for their 'rude respect’ to the undead.

But yes, I have been busy. The heavens have gotten my message and they have greatly appreciated it. 'If ever we where to cross paths, there would be no mistake about it that we would be at war' was all that we ever got. I have asked Master Blade to train everyone more, and word has gotten out for anyone to join the battle.

So here I am, planning for this whole thing and trying to keep my beloved safe. While flicking through papers, I hadn't notice the person standing right infront of me. I looked up to see none other than Jasmine standing there, but she looked very tired, at the same time angry. "What is it my love?" I asked while getting up from the chair.

"I remember..."

"What?"

"I remember what happened... back in the human world..."

I remained silent and I didn't want to say anything, she must have meant about the time she was in a fight in that 'garden'.

"I remember what I did back there. I remember being held back while he was destroying my sister’s grave like it meant nothing. I remember that I was burning up inside and lashed out to him, trying to kill him. I ripped out his eye from his socket and his arms from his body; I was going to kill him, yet, he was happy. I didn't mean to... I was just... why?"

Jasmine started crying and I made my way towards her. She felt my presence and leaned on me. She looked like she was trying to get all of me, and I gladly gave her that. She buried her head in my neck, wrapping her arms around me like I was the only thing closer to her then the life we are living, like we are the only ones left in this world. I kissed the top of her head and did circles on her back until she calmed down.

Once the crying calmed down and turned into quiet, little sobs, she looked up at me with a smile on her face, trying to hide the pain from me.

Then...

(Jasmine’s POV)

My heart is beating so fast. I looked down to see water dripping down between my legs. "Oh god!" I am freaking out! Oh my GOD, my water broke!

I looked up to Stefan and he was more surprised them me. His eyes were the size of plates and the thing he did first was freak out. He called in the maids, and they were stoked to see Stefan freaking out and acting less of himself, and he was jumping to a lot of conclusions.

[A few hours later]

The pain started coming and I was in deep agony. Before, it wasn't this painful, but now I am. Everyone was jumping from left to right, getting all the stuff they needed and the room set, and if that wasn't all, my chest is hurting. I feel weak; I feel so much pain, I AM HAVING A FREAKING BABY FOR GOD SAKES!!!