12. Unknown truth: part 3

(Stefan POV)

She hasn’t been speaking lately. She is always lost in her thoughts, and as much as I would do anything to help her, I think it would have been best not to look in her mind. I should help her cheer up without cheating; so I thought up all the things we could do, but I remember what she might need, her home. I wouldn’t mind going back to the human world, but the whole ‘Kill Jasmine’ situation, has not past. They want Jasmine’s body in a coffin and buried six-feet under; and they do anything to kill her. I don’t know why they want to kill her, they would have stopped when they tried to kill her the third time around, but instead they tried to kill her twine-four seven. Since then, they have probably been waiting for her to come back and try to kill her, no matter the casted, but what stopped them from killing her, besides me. I don’t know why they want her dead; all I know is that I have to protect her no matter what. I sent out a letter to tell my brother that I would be going to the human world and I need his help with something. When the letter was sent, I went out to look for Jasmine.

As I was walking the long hallway, I saw Jasmine and my father talking together. Jasmine smiled a little and looked like as if she was at ease. I was very happy knowing that she is calmer but still had that sad look on her face; and my father, he looked like he is smiling for really this time, last time he was smiling was because he wanted to do a good apparent to her. I want to know what they are talking about, I shouldn’t bother them, and they look like they are having fun.

(Jasmine POV)

“So me and her, we held each other close and I did not let her go. I told her that I have not cried in front of anyone before, not until now, so we held each other under the street light while the snow felling gently on the ground” I listened to him speak about him and his first love. I could not have believed that it was him that she always talks about. As Stefan’s father keeps talking about her, I knew that they both loved each other very much; I wonder why they stopped going out?

“Lucifer, why did you and Marry stop going out?” he stopped walking and I turned to see him, his face looked uneasy, “I’m sorry, did I-” “No… I just haven’t spoken about her for a long time… we, well…”

(Stefan POV)

[Night]

I was reading a book and Jasmine entered the room with red in her eyes. I went over to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. “Why are you crying sweetheart?” she pressed deeper into my chest and shook her head to tell me ‘it’s nothing’ but I held her even more tightly.

As we pulled away, she kissed me on the lips that surprised me but I her kissed back. I put my hands around her hips then went down and grabbed her legs and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. As we pulled away to catch our breaths, I looked into her beautiful brown eyes “I love you” she said as she wrapped her arms around my head, “I love you too” I replied as I wrapped one arm around her back and the other around her hips. I carried he like this all the way back to the bed. I laid her down and sled next to her, “Jasmine, I was wondering, would you like to come with me to the human world?” she smiled brightly and nod “yes, yes please”. I am happy; she is now smiling the way she should be. I hugged her and she did the same, and we both feel asleep in each other’s arms.