15. Unknown truth: part 6

(Merry POV)

I watch as he walked closer to me. I would always remember the days when we always go out. The long walks through the parks, the kisses we shared and random times, holding each other close and whispering the words of love in each other’s ears. Oh how I love to relive those times; but sadly, that was over fifty-eight years ago.

As I watched Lucifer walk by me, he saw the vase of Gardenia’s and walked up to it. “I know that you liked roses, but never in my life would I think that Gardenia where your thing” he giggled at the thought. He placed a red Chrysanthemum with the entire Gardenia in the vase.

He sat down on the bed and he held my hand, “why… why did you leave me?” he said in a sad tone. I would have liked it if I could say it to him, “When why not show me?” he said. Hey Lucifer, STOP READING MY MIND!!! He laughed at me and placed his lips, agented mine; and I slowly closed my eye.

[58 years ago]

Today is our four years anniversary. I am so happy right now.

I waited outside of the café for him for over an hour, where the hell is he? I was about to leave when I saw a guy with jet black and deep purple eyes, “HEY!!!” he yelled with his hunky voice. I took him long enough.

“HEY!!! YOUR LATE!!!!” I yelled back at him. I watched as Lucifer ran up to me. He panted heavily and sweating like crazy, was he running for miles or something? “Are you alright?” I asked. He looked up and smiled at me, “just fine my love” and then soon after he finally settled, he kissed me on the lips. He always kisses me at random moments, not that I hate it or anything, but it’s kinda embarrassing.

We walked in the café and had our lunch together. “Hey Lucifer, we have been together for four years right. And we have been boyfriend and girlfriend for four years as well” he looked at me with a confuse look, “well yeah, why are you-” “I am just…I am late and…” oh my god, how am I going to say this to him. I took some deep breaths before I told him. “Lucifer… I think I might be pregnant” his face when into surprise. I didn’t know what to do. What if he doesn’t want this child? What if he leaves me? I don’t know anything anymore. “You’re… pregnant?” I nodded at him, “that’s… that’s wonderful” he smiled and jumped with joy. He got out of his chair and came over to me and hugged me. “This is wonderful, we can be a family, I love, I LOVE YOU!!” he yelled and almost everyone turn and looked at us, this is embarrassing.

When we left the café, we talked about our future and the baby’s name, well, IF I am pregnant that is. I haven’t seen a doctor yet and like I said, I am late, so I am only 45% sure I am. We kept talking and talking about it, and then soon enough, I told Lucifer that I wanted to go to the bathroom. He nodded and told me that he will wait for me.