2. Nine years, never change

For the past nine years I have spent with him are full of fun and wonders. We played in the rain and snow, played video games and talking about what we can think of. Stefan has always been there when I am scared or hurt or even alone, he will always be there, protecting me. I was always afraid of lighting; I will always hide under the blankets hopping that the horror will stop soon. The night has become longer and I couldn’t stop crying, the only person I was thinking or wishing to be by my side, was none other than Stefan. Stefan came to my window and knocked, with surprise, I leapt out of my bed and had a big smile on my face. “STEFAN!” I yelled and opened my window; he crept in and gently hugs me; “are you okay? I heard you and came running” I was happy but I did not say a word, only his warm embrace confect me. We slept within each other’s arms, with happy dreams and wonderful feeling; maybe, at the very moment, I believe that is when my feelings for him were changing. Whenever I was bullied or hurt, he has always been there for me. Even though I have new friends, Kate and Jane, I spent more time with him. There were times when he will come to pick me up from school or when my parents weren’t at home, we spent a lot of time together. Then it happened.

“JASMINE!” Kate and Jane yelled. They came and pond right into me and went crashing down, “Ouch, what’s wrong?” I said while rubbing my head. “It big, very big, there is a handsome man outside in the front of the school looking for!” Handsome? Looking for me? “What does he look like?” I said “I don’t know, he is tall and handsome, that is as much as we got” it couldn’t be Stefan, could it? I got up and stated to run to see if it is him. I ran as fast as I could, but all a saw, was a bunch of screaming girls pushing each other.

There, standing by the feints, was a tall man dressed in black; he had golden blond hair and crystal blue eyes. His skin was pail and he looked lifeless. His expression says nothing but the light in his eyes says that he loves someone dearly, yet everyone wonders ‘who’ that person is. If you are wondering, yes, this is Stefan.

 I pushed my way though the crowned, trying to make my way to him. “STEFAN?!” I yelled, he turned his head and had a smile that brought back the lifeless skin. “Jasmine”.  As I finally made my way past the crowed, I can feel all the girls’ eyes, stabbing me in the back. “What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be away for a week, why come back so early?” he placed his hand on my chin and lifted it up “I don’t want to miss your birthday, so I came to celebrate your special day” he said as he pushed me closer to him. I blushed with embarrassment, “y-y-you know my birthday is two weeks away. B-besides I was-” “I just have free time for two weeks so I want to spend those two weeks with you, is that ok” in the sound of his voice,  I can hear a little bit of sadness in his words “ok” I said. He kissed me on the forehead and said our goodbyes, as I turned; I saw a bunch of angry girls looking at me. “He is umm… my brother” I said with an embarrassed look on my face.

When school was finished, Stefan was waiting at the front of the school. I was happy that he came but Jane and Kate pushed me with a smile on their faces, “Jasmine, he is really handsome and good looking, I wonder how you caught such a good catch. Did you guys have a relationship or did you 'do'  it with him?” I looked at Kate and Jane “we are just friends, JUST FRIENDS! Nothing more, nothing less” as I walk to Stefan, I could hear them giggling “HEY, BE GENTLE WITH THIS ONE. SHE MIGHT HAVE A WOMANS BODY BUT SHE NOTHING MORE THEN A CUTIE BABY FACE!!!” I looked at them, punting my tongue at them like a child. LIKE HELL WE ARE GOING TO DO THAT!! I then grabbed Stefan's arm and walked away, "what's that about" I looked away so he doesn't see my face "y-y-you know girls these days, thinking up random stuff" I hear a faint giggle from him, but I couldn't help but blush more.

Devils Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें