Authors Note

Hello my fellow readers.

This is the first book that I have started writing and finished. This story however, will be re-edit and probably won't be posted until maybe, 20017 or 2018. The story will change a bit, bringing some characters more into the story and making the beginning of the story like the ending; and i might also do other things as well, here and there. But this was my first book that i made and it took me awhile to finish it. 

I also want to say, thank you to all of you who read this book up to the very end and i am go happy that you did. It may not me my best, but i want to accomplish my dreams little at the time. 

I also want to say that there will be other stories that i will be uploading soon and i am going to keep making stories for as long as i live, literally (ask my friends). 

I want to thank you again for reading my story and also thank my friend for editing my story. Thank you   Rainbowpeanut:D.

But this story has come to an end, and if you can tell, there will e a sequel to this story. However, i am not sure if i should updated it now or wait until i have made the new one. You decide if you want the sequel now or later on in the future. 

Thank you everyone and i hope you have a good day :)

Jazzy208: Signing out :P