13. Unknown Truth: part 4

(Jasmine POV)

I stood alone in the dark woods, the whispers around me started to taunt me endlessly. I knew it was a dream, like all the other times I had it. I might not have remembered it when I wake up, but I knew what it was. I keep telling myself that it is just a silly dream and that I will wake up soon, but every though I knew the answer, it somehow felt real. I started to run when I finally felt scared. My thought change and I started to think about Stefan, “where are you” I thought to myself but the darkness started to blur my vision. When I was finally engulfed by the darkness, I slowed down until I came to a stop. I saw flashes of my last dream, I remember the claws that pressed up agents my skin and the blood the flown down from the wounds it placed on my arms and legs. While I felt this pain, a voice echoed these words “Kill him”. I didn’t want to go through that again. Before long, I saw light appearing from the distance and a formulary voice call out my name “S-Stefan? Is that you?” I said as I ran towards it. Knowing that this is nothing more the horrible nightmare, but even so, somewhere deep down, I have to save him, this time, I will protect him. The light got brighter and the sound of crackling appeared and then, I was in the flaming woods that filled my lungs with heavy smoke. I ran once again and tried my best to find Stefan. The hard ground beneath my feet had become a mixture of hard grabble and tick liquid and when I look down to see, it was blood. I looked up to see Kate hanging by a loose, and then Jane nailed to a cross, Emma’s body was torn to pieces, Wolf’s organs strangled him until he couldn’t breathe, and Stefan… he was nowhere to be found. As the trees vanished inch by inch, I ran into a wide open area and the woods are long gone from my sight. I kept on running until I finally saw Stefan; he stood underneath an old willow tree. Before I could call out his name, his body fell to the ground and my eyes widen, because standing in fount of Stefan, was her. She had a bloody knife in her hand and that crazy look in her eyes, “Welcome to your nightmare” she said while waving a knife around like an insane person. I wanted to run away, but my feet stood in place. She walked closer towards me with a smile on her face. As she stood in front of me, I felt something deep down in my heart that I knew that one day, she will really kill me. She grabbed my neck and started choking me; “it’s your fault” she said “why are you alive? Why do you get to live?” It’s became harder to breath and all my thought just rattled around my head. What did she mean by, “why do you get to live?” before long, my body became numb and I felt my sanity slipping away. What happening to me?

My eye’s awoken with shock and my heart is beating faster and faster. I started choking and catching my breath. I turned my head to the side, but Stefan wasn’t there. I was glad that he isn’t here because if he saw me now, what he think or even do if he did; he will probably take me to see a doctor and he will regret taking me back here and hate himself for not stopping me from going. I don’t want him to thank that. I got up from my bed and walked out of the room, I knew I was in the mean bedroom so I think Stefan or Emma will be in the other bedroom next to me; either way, I didn’t want to bother whoever it is in that room. Well, if they are in there. I tried to remember where the bathroom was, but I keep going into other rooms. When I finally found the bathroom, I walked over to the sink and turned the tap on to cold water. I pushed my long brown hair back and lean down to wash my face; but as I looked up in the mirror, I saw someone looking back at me with blood running down her body. I watched her as she wrote up of the mirror in the blood she was covered in “KiLL hiM, KiLL SteFAN” I could believe what I was seeing, because the girl that stood in front of me, was me but it wasn’t. I backed away and when I heard a knock I looked at the door then back at the mirror, she was gone. I sigh in relief and asked who it was that was knocking. It was Stefan. I opened the door and Stefan was right in front of me. “Good morning sleepy head, you feeling ok?” I smiled widely “I’m good” he smiled back.