27 - The truth about everything

(Stefan’s POV)

It has been a few months since Jasmine and I got married. She has been more active for a while, she would get a little mad, but she will always calm down and start smiling again. The fact that she is acting like this is because of her pregnancy. All emotions start to pour out and that is why, just to let you know about female's when they become pregnant.

Jasmine seems to be alright, and she is ready to give birth soon, which is good for the both of us. Jasmine told me that the baby would be a girl and the name has been decided, but she wouldn't tell me, she says it is a surprise.

I was sitting in my office doing paper work, when someone came in.

"MY KING!" Yelled out one of the guards, I jumped and almost knocked over my work. I looked at the door to see one guard panting like crazy. He is either new, or he has been running with only one leg.

"What is it that you want soldier?" I asked in an almost cold tone. He tried to say something, but couldn't. It only took me a while to see blood dripping down his side, the cut looks deep too, why is that?

"The guy that was under control.... he is... he ran sir..." Ran? Where would he run too?

My thoughts became more of the worst, because we couldn't break him and make him come to his senses, we where planning on doing something else, but now that he is on the loose....

Jasmine.

That's what came to me first, "Where is Jasmine?" But with no answer from both the guard and maids that where here, my temper rose higher, "WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled, almost losing it.

(Jasmine’s POV)

I was in the kitchen with Emma and Nate. Emma was helping out with the cooking and me and Nate where just sitting at the table and peeling fresh peas. Me and Nate joked about Emma's new boyfriend, although she told me and Nate off, but we all laugh it off.

I told Emma and Nate that I was going to the restroom and Nate came with me. I was going to say that I was alright, but the fact is that he is more uptight about what would happen to me if my water broke. That alone made me want someone to be with me.

The date for the baby is unknown, but we know that it will be soon.

I went into the bedroom and used the toilet before I burst. When I was done with my business and washed my hands, I felt something tug in my heart, like someone was calling my name. I looked around me, but there was nothing. I ignored it and walked out of the bathroom to see someone in the room. Before I could say something, my mouth was covered with a cloth and I started smelling this weird sent.

Then everything was dark.

(Wolf’s POV)

I was running down the halls to find Jasmine and Nate. Emma told me that Jasmine needed to go to the bathroom and Nate tagged along. I know that Nate won't do anything stupid, but he is weak, and I mean that in a good way… somehow.

I saw the bedroom in front of me and what else I saw, was my Nate on the floor. He was hit at the back of the head, but not that bad. I saw Stefan come running this way. He saw Nate in my arms.

After a moment of silence, Stefan glared at the bedroom door and burst it open. Stefan looked around the room before looking at the broken glass window and scattered papers with a few fire marks.

I looked at Stefan but he just stood there with his back facing me. I don't have to see his face to know that he is pissed off. Well, he wasn't the only one; they hurt my Nate and took Stefan's wife, someone who is like a sister to me, away.